AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
any advice to increase fps?
Lower resolution of game (smaller render frame, faster render timings, it's as simple as dat). >w>
Like don't play it in Full Screen mode will help also make sure to close any open programs dat UR not using, as dat will also slow it down even further. X3
Other dan dat dis game is made on "RPG VX Ace" so U can't simply do a shortcut key 2 automatically lower resolution like sum "RPG Maker MV" games been configured dat way. X3

turbotoucher

Nov 22, 2020
From the devs patreon....damn.

Pausing next month billing cycle

3 hours ago
View post

So, I am pausing next month billing cycle, untill I have the new version update ready.

I will still post progress update next week.

peace

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
From the devs patreon....damn.

Pausing next month billing cycle

3 hours ago
View post

So, I am pausing next month billing cycle, untill I have the new version update ready.

I will still post progress update next week.

peace
so the devs are stopping patreon from paying him because new version isnt coming up for reasons ? awesome

Reactions: Medieval554!

Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
Dude seems really passionate about this project, but he is terrible about keeping his self implemented deadlines/timetables.

mordoklejka

May 24, 2018
by any chance do you know any more games that have wold/fox girls as protagonist *wolf/fox girls like these ingames the one you sent and from the wolf of shadows those type of wolf/fox girls*
any idea if there is the translated version? it looks good and im interested if you got any clue about translation

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
any idea if there is the translated version? it looks good and im interested if you got any clue about translation
It's not. I played a auto-mtl-translated version of it. A nothing battle system with zero battle fuck, heavy focus on urination, and puzzles to waste time. Played it about an hour and just gave up.

_Gerai_

Jan 7, 2023
So I want to compile a list of all the unique CG interaction that are currently in the game.
I would appreciate if you guys tell me which ones I'm missing.
So far these are the ones I know about:
  • Classic soldier assault when they spot you
  • Charming enemies while pressing D/E
  • "Servicing" them after buying the skill in the "shadow realm" and pressing E/D with Spacebar once the enemy is charmed
  • Getting raped by both normal slimes and king slime
  • Giving birth to baby slimes after being previously assaulted by slimes
  • Getting punched in stomach by one of the soldiers after running into a house at the left side of the forest area while either being "filled to the brim" with cum or baby slimes.
These so far are the only ones I came across but I believe that there is more, I just don't know how to find them.

Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
If you reach the point where you are low on health (one shot basically, she will signal when she reaches this point) and are hit by a ero attack the soldiers will grab you and gang bang you.
The Harassers (the enemies that only try to grab and molest you) have a special leg lift if they grab you from behind and you dont break free.

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Does the game have no sound for anyone? I downloaded the latest version and there is no audio when I start it up or begin the game

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
Does the game have no sound for anyone? I downloaded the latest version and there is no audio when I start it up or begin the game
I did download the game from pixeldrain and I had audio, I have no idea what the problem can be other then audio been set to 0 in the setings. Also press F1* If i remeber this correctly there should be 1-2 audio options there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-In some tents there are soldiers but If I remeber this corretly they get same CGs as Harassers.
-Reylond has unique BJ or at least I never saw it anywhere else. After you press D/E he will invite you into his tent, in there we just have to press Z on him to intearct and the scene will start. This scene only happens once after that you will have to save to reset it? and be able to do it again.

pokefur

Feb 3, 2024
i wonder if the dev will add regular pregnancy instead of monsters, like subduing a guard or knight and when the seeds stays in the womb long enough Shes impregnated?

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
i wonder if the dev will add regular pregnancy instead of monsters, like subduing a guard or knight and when the seeds stays in the womb long enough Shes impregnated?
so we have to wait for 9 month before the baby grows ?
on a serious note it might be problem considering babies are a big thing, therewould be the need for mechanics that requires baby, and at this rate of development its kinda impossible

• Haha
Reactions: Fruz

pokefur

Feb 3, 2024
so we have to wait for 9 month before the baby grows ?
on a serious note it might be problem considering babies are a big thing, therewould be the need for mechanics that requires baby, and at this rate of development its kinda impossible
just like the slimes when they grow in her belly there's different phases when it grows and all affects her speed and stamina but, I'm just suggesting i know the pros and cons, but overall is the devs decision not my.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lusxed
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes