Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
The developer has stated he has the next update planned for march, with an update post scheduled for the end of this month.

based on a translated message on his ci-en.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
I can't even get the game to open. Are there any files missing that I'll need? Currently using WINE
Can you describe in more detail what have you tried and what exactly happens when it doesn't start?
Does the window close immediately? Is is stuck on black screen? Are there some obvious logs from wine?

Also, note that you need to install "RPGVXAce RTP" for it to launch, but it gives a very clear error message pop up window for that.

At least for me v0.7.9 works fine with wine version 9.1 on Arch Linux.
I remember that older versions of wine had some issues.

Also, there is an issue with multiple monitors where the game freezes if you move it from one monitor to another, but unfreezes if you move it back. This issue can be avoided by using wine virtual desktop.

Zenith8438

Jan 5, 2024
Can you describe in more detail what have you tried and what exactly happens when it doesn't start?
Does the window close immediately? Is is stuck on black screen? Are there some obvious logs from wine?

Also, note that you need to install "RPGVXAce RTP" for it to launch, but it gives a very clear error message pop up window for that.

At least for me v0.7.9 works fine with wine version 9.1 on Arch Linux.
I remember that older versions of wine had some issues.

Also, there is an issue with multiple monitors where the game freezes if you move it from one monitor to another, but unfreezes if you move it back. This issue can be avoided by using wine virtual desktop.
I didn't have the RTP downloaded, so I'll see if that fixes the issue.

May 13, 2021
wtf do you do, I finished? the pink one's story (I got chapter 2 of seduce) but what now, does the stone sphere thing do anything? how do I get past the infinite stone walls, am I just done with the game?

Zenith8438

Jan 5, 2024
I didn't have the RTP downloaded, so I'll see if that fixes the issue.
So downloading the RTP didn't seem to do anything, but I'm also not sure if I was able to do it right. I'm using WINE on a macbook, so I'm not sure how to move the RTP files to a place usable for the game. I have similar issues with games like Marie's Adventure, Priestess of Spring, and Rina Quest. They will either open but have nothing open in their window, or they just won't open at all, not even providing an error message.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
So downloading the RTP didn't seem to do anything, but I'm also not sure if I was able to do it right. I'm using WINE on a macbook, so I'm not sure how to move the RTP files to a place usable for the game. I have similar issues with games like Marie's Adventure, Priestess of Spring, and Rina Quest. They will either open but have nothing open in their window, or they just won't open at all, not even providing an error message.
I just installed the windows RTP using wine. Have you tried that?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
can you list out what you changed? not much seems different other then the lust meter decreases more and one "sell" scene is longer and has a few extra images.
What I changed in game version V06F1 :
>Added R18 start up logo, in three different languages. X3
>The title screen is now a slide show. :3
>Add a few extra H images 2 folders "LunaBFK", "LunaEM", "LunaESKHR", "LunaEXH", also edited sum images in those folders as well. =>w<=
>Modified game mechanics so lust bar will decrease after a while of not getting H'ed. X3
>Modified game H mechanics so sum scenes will last longer. >w<
>1px blur on all images (not really noticeable unless you got a 4K 32" monitor). >w>

Note: Tried to fix HP, although since I don't know how 2 really code, it was left broken. XwX
The newer game version should have dis solved already. :3
And I won't be modding dis game until sumthin like 0.9 or 1.0 version of the game (2 much going on r8t now). X3

Reactions: dmnit

Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
What I changed in game version V06F1 :
>Added R18 start up logo, in three different languages. X3
>The title screen is now a slide show. :3
>Add a few extra H images 2 folders "LunaBFK", "LunaEM", "LunaESKHR", "LunaEXH", also edited sum images in those folders as well. =>w<=
>Modified game mechanics so lust bar will decrease after a while of not getting H'ed. X3
>Modified game H mechanics so sum scenes will last longer. >w<
>1px blur on all images (not really noticeable unless you got a 4K 32" monitor). >w>

Note: Tried to fix HP, although since I don't know how 2 really code, it was left broken. XwX
The newer game version should have dis solved already. :3
And I won't be modding dis game until sumthin like 0.9 or 1.0 version of the game (2 much going on r8t now). X3
Hello, so question about the mod. do i just copy and replace the files with the current version of the game or does it need an earlier version? i never modded a game so just want to know how this works.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hello, so question about the mod. do i just copy and replace the files with the current version of the game or does it need an earlier version? i never modded a game so just want to know how this works.
First I would make a copy of the game, like my game folder's name is "WolfOfShadowV0-6-F-1" after copy and pasting it a new folder will say "WolfOfShadowV0-6-F-1 - copy", rename the copied folder 2 sumthin like "WolfOfShadowV0-6-F-1_MODDED". >w>
Download my mod, scan it with UR anti-virus scanner, unpack and scan it again (dis is 2 make sure no Virus BOTS attached em selves 2 my modded folder btw), after go into the mod folder, unpack file "GameModded.zip", scan it 2, place "Game.rgss3a" into the copied game's folder, run game and enjoy my mods its dat simple. :3
And if asked to overwrite/replace, then yes. >w>

Note: Dis mod is on game version V06F1 so the "GameOriginal.zip" is also of same version. X3
I made it so even if U have latest game version, if U move the "Game.rgss3a" out of game folder or rename it 2 "Game_.rgss3a_" and place my modded "Game.rgss3a" the exe can still run my mod, and when U wanna switch back 2 latest, U can simple reverse the prosses U did with "Game_.rgss3a_". ^w^

Reactions: fakem8
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes