Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I've killed the first target (Larson) for Reynold but when I visited him, he didn't say anything about it. Is it supposed to be like that or am I encountering a bug?

CoconutPanda

Formerly 'BukoPanda'
Dec 23, 2019
So after talking with the officer and going back to yuki, all i got was the exhibi vol.2, was i supposed to get a key to unlock the east cabin or am i supposed to find it afterwards?

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
So after talking with the officer and going back to yuki, all i got was the exhibi vol.2, was i supposed to get a key to unlock the east cabin or am i supposed to find it afterwards?
You don't really get a key.

I think you need to interact with the cabin at least once, then back to the officer who will give you a letter so you can enter the cabin and fight the fire mage.
(If he doesn't, you probably need to speak to Yuki again after interacting with the door so she suggest that you ask the officer for a way in).

CoconutPanda

Formerly 'BukoPanda'
Dec 23, 2019
You don't really get a key.

I think you need to interact with the cabin at least once, then back to the officer who will give you a letter so you can enter the cabin and fight the fire mage.
(If he doesn't, you probably need to speak to Yuki again after interacting with the door so she suggest that you ask the officer for a way in).
Nope didn't work.

Also Yuki disappears after getting vol.2, might be an issue since I cleared the castle first?

CoconutPanda

Formerly 'BukoPanda'
Dec 23, 2019
Ah just found out in Discord you can't complete the quest if you already killed flame knight.
After killing him, its forced to be a completed quest.

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have a map? I'm either bad with directions, or just outright blind. I've finish Yuki's questline and got Vol. 2 but that's about it. I haven't killed any of the bosses (I think?) But I haven't gotten the flame scroll. I've been following the guide scattered about here but it's hard to follow without a map for reference.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes