loos2

May 4, 2020
Man i must be missing some braincells because i tried to use that thing where it should take you to dark dimension thing but instead it just refreshed the current screen/enemies so i assumed it did not worked and ended up beating flame commander with zero upgrades

bobgunt

Sep 6, 2020
so has any one else killed the crystal in the prison if so is that it for the quest or am I missing something

J0kernaut

Dec 28, 2021
what do i do after killing the flame knight and getting the underground prison key from lati at the flame knight room.
tbh pretty stumped rn don't know what to do next i mostly skimmed the dialogues.

Hawkenshire

Apr 13, 2020
what do i do after killing the flame knight and getting the underground prison key from lati at the flame knight room.
tbh pretty stumped rn don't know what to do next i mostly skimmed the dialogues.
Go around left to where the tracks are and up to the north. In the room to the right of the chapel there's a door to the north guarded by a knight. That's what the key is used on. I hope I worded that in a way that made sense.

seethingswarm

Oct 22, 2022
after beating flame knight I got transported back to original save point. now I can'f find Lati. where do i go from here?

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
after beating flame knight I got transported back to original save point. now I can'f find Lati. where do i go from here?
if you go back to the flame knight room shes there, get a key, go to the chapel in NW of the castle and go north. another boss. doesn't seem to be any more content after that though, i'm trying to work out the side quests at the moment (killing the 3 generals).

anyone know where balwald is? says he's on the outer skirts of the forest but i cant see him anywhere.

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
if you go back to the flame knight room shes there, get a key, go to the chapel in NW of the castle and go north. another boss. doesn't seem to be any more content after that though, i'm trying to work out the side quests at the moment (killing the 3 generals).

anyone know where balwald is? says he's on the outer skirts of the forest but i cant see him anywhere.
Right now you can only kill 2/3 targets, 3rd target will be added later with the new area.

Apr 29, 2022
Open the game with MTOOL, go to the map tab, open the dropdown, look for Shadow Crevice, and just a little under it is H-TEST; select it and then press TP to 0,0
Nice. Thx for letting us know.

Here's a save on the h-test map for V0.7.9 — kind of a gallery feature in a way.
Zero game progression, but you can check new (and old) animations in the room.
Be careful though, that's a dev room and some of the interactibles will throw an error and close the game, or break it in some other way.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes