NT77

Jan 13, 2022
Does anyone have pictures on how to get to both the Crystal Cave and the Hidden Village? I found the door that takes the Ruby but it lead me to a lake area with a dual slime boss and nothing else; I'm also having trouble finding the pillar I need to destroy for the crystal cave area.

Last edited:

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone have pictures on how to get to both the Crystal Cave and the Hidden Village? I found the door that takes the Ruby but it lead me to a lake area with a dual slime boss and nothing else; I'm also having trouble finding the pillar I need to destroy for the crystal cave area.
I think too unlock the Crystal cave you will need to get a quest from Raylond.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like 7.8.1 is out

Last edited:

weebaero

May 6, 2023
Where tf is Lati??? Does she even appear in the newest updates??

Also i killed all 3 targets but still nothing changes when i come back to Reynold.

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
Where tf is Lati??? Does she even appear in the newest updates??

Also i killed all 3 targets but still nothing changes when i come back to Reynold.
Lati is sitting in the "Arena" room, its the one where you killed the Flame Knight.

Also If I understand this correctly you cant kill all 3 targets, I am pretty sure that I killed the same target twice.
1st time I killed him when he was on his way to the tent and 2nd time when I was hiding in his tent he spawned

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
I'm using an older version of the game is wat U did not get, the those values are all tied into one. XwX
And redoing the mod atm is 2 much work, since I'm already drowned in IRL Work. *TRIPLE* XwX

If U all do not mind the health and stamina bug, I can pack the game up r8t now and ship it 4 U all 2 play with the mod concepts I inserted into the game. :3
well, do your best ^^

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
I think too unlock the Crystal cave you will need to get a quest from Raylond.

Looks like 7.8.1 is out
I did not realise that Raymond had another questline added to kill the added three targets, thanks. Any idea where they are? Or is the quest not finished in this version?

I did find the crystal cave entrance btw, thanks.

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
I did not realise that Raymond had another questline added to kill the added three targets, thanks. Any idea where they are? Or is the quest not finished in this version?

I did find the crystal cave entrance btw, thanks.
As far I can tell you can kill 2/3 targets.
Last one was not added from what I saw.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Question still remains:

New version says Added: " H animation performance of mouth and rear "

What are these? The only new things I can see is her getting fingered in the butt when doing the prostituion step away and D thing.

Is it possible to get blowjob outside of the quest guy one-time event now? How?

Polarbeer

Feb 28, 2021
Question still remains:

New version says Added: " H animation performance of mouth and rear "

What are these? The only new things I can see is her getting fingered in the butt when doing the prostituion step away and D thing.

Is it possible to get blowjob outside of the quest guy one-time event now? How?
You can unlock the blowjob and anal prostitution in the shadow cervix now. The images/animation aren't finished though.

J-J-J

Jan 18, 2019
For anyone else who'd like to use cheat engine to just skip the grind and add as many souls as you want, in 0.7.8 Beta Test at least, the value for souls is stored not as 1 to 1 with what's shown/used in game, but instead as Double+1. So, if you've got 17 souls, the value in Cheat Engine is 35, if you've got 2347 souls, it'll show as 4695, and so on. At least, that's how it was in my experience. Well, hope this helped someone.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Give's up trying 2 fix the stamina and HP bug in dis modified build I did. X3
Will be packing soon so everyone else can enjoy it if they want 2. >w<

And I think, I wait on further modding until the update/bugfixs slow down sum (No sense in modding game when a new update or bug fix rolls out just about every day LUL). >w<

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
You can just use mtool to cheat for now, works fine. You can also use mtool to teleport to a room where you can try out every sex animation in the game, including a couple of incomplete ones.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes