Feb 10, 2018
Look like v0.7 have alot bug , make he fix alot:

v0.7.3 update & bug fix
  • fix save and load in prison resulting black screen
  • fix no dash through area in Abandoned Tunnel

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

syga123

Feb 22, 2019
0.7 needed way more time in the oven STILL, but the coomers just would not leave VerehrER alone.
We've had multiple cancellations of updates in four months.
Four months is a time when we can do a lot more than we think.
And he said it was 90% complete in October.
Now, two months after October, the added scene is not even painted like a finished painting.
What on earth was the update plan and cancellation for.
(There were about three cancellations of updates between November and December.)
(We can't blame him because he's a minority developer and bugs and small amounts are unavoidable.)

We can't attack him carelessly because sponsorship is not the goal of getting back like an investment.
It doesn't matter if he takes a long update cycle.
However, it is not right for the developer to continue to deceive sponsors while knowing the progress of the game's development.

And if someone says the above, the "invincible shilders" who cover their eyes and ears will push their knives and try to cover their mouths.
Like fanatics.

Reactions: amerinaf and ISF

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone remember how to open those brown doors? I remember opening them on an old save but don't remember how
open from the other side, fireballs, or, maybe boulder puzzle. I'm assuming you're taking about the stone doors(light brown).
Is the boulder puzzle bugged? there is an extra pedestal near the entrance to that room, but it didn't work.
Also sad to see some of the slime animation getting removed.
the last time I got there, you don't do anything with entrance pedistal.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Brown doors can be opend with boulder quest, which is located on left from cave where was an crystal cave entrance (which now is closed, as far as i know...). You need to move boulder to special buttons with marks this will open doors + after that you can move boulder to entrance to activate button near it which will give chest as bonus
Also you can break most brick colums with magic

Apr 8, 2018
Brown doors can be opend with boulder quest, which is located on left from cave where was an crystal cave entrance (which now is closed, as far as i know...). You need to move boulder to special buttons with marks this will open doors + after that you can move boulder to entrance to activate button near it which will give chest as bonus
Also you can break most brick colums with magic
The extra chest didn't show up, tried it 5 times.

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
Is anyone else having a bug with 0.7.4 where they can't use any skills or swap between them? Also, I beat the crystal boss & the magician guy with it got a little cutscene of the guy running away but I can't seem to progress. The door at the end of the room is still shut and when I re-enter the area the crystal respawns. I'm using a save carried forward from 0.6.F.1 if that matters btw.

EDIT: I have no clue if my saves are just fucked in compatibility with this update or 0.7.4 is buggy as hell, went back to an older save and noticed the statue to gain entry to the Shadow Crevice in the castle starting area safe room is just gone, while it's still there on 0.6. Also, on 0.6 the game would tell me the door after the crystal boss is the end of the demo, whereas on 0.7 I can't even interact with that door. Am I right in assuming 0.6 saves aren't compatible with the 0.7 update?

Last edited:

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
You can swap skills when holding Space and pressing S - there is 3 KeyMapping pngs for each lang game has

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
You can swap skills when holding Space and pressing S - there is 3 KeyMapping pngs for each lang game has
I know, I mean I just cannot use or swap skills at all. Tons of stuff broken on 0.7.4 for me. I edited my post with more info to see if I can diagnose the issue; Has the dev said 0.6.F.1 saves aren't compatible with the new ver?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes