Apr 29, 2022
how to use prostitution skill?
After loading, I found out that the skills were updated (some new skills added to the shop).
So you have to get some "desire" (get lewd with enemies, that will add "desire" item in inventory), go to shadow something and check available skills.
Prostitution skill is here, should work by pressing space + tease button

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
After loading, I found out that the skills were updated (some new skills added to the shop).
So you have to get some "desire" (get lewd with enemies, that will add "desire" item in inventory), go to shadow something and check available skills.
Prostitution skill is here, should work by pressing space + tease button
Yup, though they seem a bit...either bugged or the english translation messed up.
Maybe it's just my side, but after unlocking the skill to seduce shieldbearer, it just didn't work, and I only managed to do it after getting the upgrade to seduce cavalry which doesn't allow to seduce cavalry.
Same for the crossbow. I am gonna guess the order of upgrades is messed up, and always one step behind (so you need the upgrade ABOVE it).

Reactions: amerinaf

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
7.4 Save Its not 100% but it is not far from it, or at least I hope so.
Things that I didnt 100%
-Only 1 charm skill not unlocked due too low "Eroticism", and you cant Seduce with lower body (D key)
-2/3 Raylonds targets are dead. Target in the crystal cave and target East from Trader in the forest are dead.
Quest maybe is unfinished since I cant find the 3rd target
-Lati related quest might also be unfinished or I cant find Lati. I alrady found her once. You can speak with Clerk K about the quest but he only says that she is in the Forest and* might need some help
- 2 doors that I cant find a way to open VerehrER said " to the 3rd mission level, not ready yet "*

Warning
- If you have 7.8+ game version just go to Shadow Crevice too unlock the lower body seduction.
Mission that unlocks it broke in this save as far I can tell and there is no other way to get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheerley

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ruby didnt work on those 2 doors, most likely there is a puzzle? (I had only 1 ruby in inventory) Like the door that did open after boulder puzzle or just opening them from other side.
Its also possible that it cant be opend until next big update. " to the 3rd mission level, not ready yet " - VerehrER

Also looks like 7.6 is out*

Last edited:

ki-ko

Jan 31, 2021
Does it make sense that there are so many bugs when the release has been delayed so many times?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Does it make sense that there are so many bugs when the release has been delayed so many times?

Mega
Well, dats understandable as I took a look at his coding. X3

Also, I'm trying 2 work out a bug atm my self with V0.6.F.1 (Dev got both Stamina and HP tied into one LUL OOF, all attempts 2 separate em back into the respective parameters have half#$$ failed), if resolved, I'll release my MODDED version of dis game. X3
And sawry 4 the people dats been waiting for my modded release, came down with a bad COLD dis entire month. XwX

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Well, dats understandable as I took a look at his coding. X3

Also, I'm trying 2 work out a bug atm my self with V0.6.F.1 (Dev got both Stamina and HP tied into one LUL OOF, all attempts 2 separate em back into the respective parameters have half#$$ failed), if resolved, I'll release my MODDED version of dis game. X3
And sawry 4 the people dats been waiting for my modded release, came down with a bad COLD dis entire month. XwX
Version 0.7 includes the following:
v0.7 Modifications and Optimizations:
  • Separate health and stamina values.
...But there might be something i didn't get in the process : >

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
...But there might be something i didn't get in the process : >

I'm using an older version of the game is wat U did not get, the those values are all tied into one. XwX
And redoing the mod atm is 2 much work, since I'm already drowned in IRL Work. *TRIPLE* XwX

If U all do not mind the health and stamina bug, I can pack the game up r8t now and ship it 4 U all 2 play with the mod concepts I inserted into the game. :3

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes