rapiersreipar

May 27, 2018
The complaint is unfounded because the dev still gives real progress reports.
gotta ask if there's been any news assuming you're in the discord? been about a week and a half past when he said .7 would be out, so a bit worried he started burning himself out or something got corrupted.
either way, i already know even if an update isn't the best, it'll probably still be a great game to play.

syga123

Feb 22, 2019
gotta ask if there's been any news assuming you're in the discord? been about a week and a half past when he said .7 would be out, so a bit worried he started burning himself out or something got corrupted.
either way, i already know even if an update isn't the best, it'll probably still be a great game to play.
He said if you're going to make promises can't keep,
better not announce the scheduled date, but he doesn't listen at all.
He has said many times that it will be updated next week, starting in September.
So... how about now?
Bla bla~ just a typical producer's excuse.
At the end of October, 90% said it was completed, but the reality is to post a rough picture.

The sponsorship page has virtually lost functionality.
Why? It's easier to get accurate information just by entering Discord.
The content of the sponsorship page and Discord are always different.
In the announcement on the sponsorship page, it's "a few days of postponement" but on Discord, it turns into "a few weeks of postponement," in just a few hours.
What on earth can you trust through?

I agree it's a great H game, but I don't know who the hell I want to blame if you keep shooting himrself in the foot and responding, "If you have any complaints, go away."

When we talk about this, people always blur the point.
There is nothing wrong with simply 'delay'.
The problem is that on the day of the notice, it is repeated to make excuses, cancel, and notify again.
The person who knows the development stage of the game best is himself, but I wonder why he keeps doing silly things.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
That's fair. It is frustrating when deadlines are promised and not kept I get it. More devs really ought to just stick to soon. Trying to appease your patrons seems like a stressful job though.

Brisx

May 17, 2022
Everyone who posts negative reviews on discord suddenly disappears from discord right after posting their message.

I don't even know if he bans them or if they're the ones leaving the discord but it's worrying. :HideThePain:

1702327514481.png
1702327593319.png
1702327760647.png
1702327854513.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
Everyone who posts negative reviews on discord suddenly disappears from discord right after posting their message.

I don't even know if he bans them or if they're the ones leaving the discord but it's worrying. :HideThePain:

View attachment 3165666
View attachment 3165687
View attachment 3165696
View attachment 3165700
nah i wouldn't worry about that, some coomers complaining about delays and promises that he didn't add. it's just a game, sometimes i feel that ''karens'' join his discord to complain, it's his decision when the update is ready like some people say they don't want rushed game with shit ton of bugs and etc but from other hand criticism is good thing if you do it in right way

Last edited:

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
Well, i still belive developer despite him being late for updates, because he's handling these deadlines really amateurlishly, a real scammer would pay more attention to how he handles his audience and less to real game progress.
VerehER did really good job developing this game in 3 months, i dont belive hes gonna stop and scam now, he might just be enjoying his friends and family before holydays after nolifing for gamedeveloping, and cant organise and meet his deadline time properly. Nothing to make a big fuss for now.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
:KEK: damn people here are fast.
The Power of horni is too strong.
After checking the update, the prison scene not implemented.

Though, the new flower seghs was upgraded and babies are now possible.

Last edited:

kyodash

Feb 10, 2018
whoa now he update v0.7.2 so fast:eek:
v0.7.1 update bug fix
  • fix learning full tide skill crash
v0.7.2 update & bug fix
  • fix stagger sliding after hit and map transfer at the same time
  • fix different BOSS name appears in different fight
  • fix invisible wall in Crystal Tunnel

Mar 19, 2018
:KEK: damn people here are fast.
The Power of horni is too strong.
After checking the update, the prison scene not implemented.

Though, the new flower seghs was upgraded and babies are now possible.
the prison DOES exist, it just doesn't have exclusive scenes

you can get Luna imprisoned there (after getting caught the SECOND time--yeah, Lati saving you the first time wasn't just a "prison isn't implemented yet" thing, she just does that the first time around), and she CAN get raped, but it's just reusing assets rn

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes