Mar 19, 2018
Hold on, I don't follow development of this all that closely but I could have sworn that the current demo was level 1 of 4 or so? I at least remember hearing about a volcano level or something. If this upcoming update is the imprisoned scenario and gameplay additions how would it make sense that the final boss is around the corner? You probably know more than I do but is it possible they just meant the final boss of the new area?

EDIT: Checked the Ci-en post, it's "The final boss of new levels and missions, not the FINAL BOSS of the game".
OHHHHHHHH, okay yeah! that's good to know actually--yeah, their wording of "final boss" really tripped me up there, since i also assumed there was a lot more to go

thank you for pointing this out, this made my night a lot better lmao

ESPARTA101K

Mar 27, 2018
Also I wish the DEV would animate the static images a bit mar, add in a standing image system of player character (where the image is displayed on right and can move to left if the player pixel character gets to close 2 stand image in sum maps), I been playing 2D H RPG and there sum pretty good static image animation 2 make em mar life like, a few good example being "MaiDenSnow Eve", "Taima Miko Yuugi", or "Akari And The Palace Of Dirty Prison Abyss", sumthin like dat would be noice 2 see in dis game. :3
I would also like 2 see sumthin curse traps dat would do dis 2 your character as well. >:3
View attachment 3128641
A city with neutral NPCs and secondary missions and what this implies would be glory for me

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Also for people dat may be disappointed in the development of the game. >w>

Dev post "End of November's Update Report and More":
Unfortunately, due to the complexity of the story cutscenes, I couldn't finish the final boss battle
on time and had to postpone it to the next version.

*The final boss of the new levels & missions, not the FINAL BOSS of the game.
I can probably understand why DEV couldn't finish the Stage 1 Final Boss Battle. X3
I was able 2 take a peek at the game's codes/scripts, and dear goodness dats a lot of code bloating going on, I'm amazed the game even runs smoothly with dis much going on. X3
Although to be fair dis is a V0.69 beta version the game, so I sumwat understand 2 a point, but if the dev don't go back and optimize the scripts then the dev may at sum point hit a performance wall (to many things happening in a scene). >w<

Also on the other note sum mar basic quality of life mechanics are missing or not implemented very well. >w>
Like natural health regen along side pleasure resistance would be noice. X3
Another mechanic would be, where after U was assualted with sexual harrassment and pleasure guage past the 70% mark, then pleasure guage would keep slowly increasing for a like random 3 to 5 seconds before it would start to fall again. :3

(Although adding these mechanics wouldn't be to hard, although it also adds mar BLOAT to the already BLOATED coding of the game. XwX
And if U ask, in NO WAY am I code/script expert, I consider my self a code Beginner, I got sum experience C# from Unity, and Ruby from RPG Maker Game Engines. X3)

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ik, I fixed/modded the title screen, where it's now a slide show between 5 cover images ever four-ish seconds. X3
Copycat crafted sum guide arrow icons into a row of X Icons. X3
Modded the "START" map 2 include the quality of life mods since those are in common events with parallel processing, requires a switch to be turned on for it to start working, crafted an R18 warning image after U confirm new game which displays for about 5 seconds then fades 2 black, and simplised the language selection so it now shows up 2 confirm language. X3
Fix/Modded the "Outer Forest" map, added a few mostly empty coded barricade events (for visuals and serves kind of a purpose 2 make player believe dat their blocked in and can't leave the map by right, bottom or left sides there for they can only go one way which is up from dis "Outer Forest" map, added another guided arrow event above the lantern dat changes color 2 get the player's attention mar, edited the first arrow jump event graphics to dat of the X icons I crafted 2 show dat U can not jump until the certain resting action have been performed. :3

I added sum quality of life mods 2 it like UR arousal bar now decreased even when its near max (also to point out dat as soon as arousal hits max and U don't climax the pleasure bar will not decrease, so dat may look like a bug, but I tried 2 get the number close as possible to max arousal of 120 and i didn't want it 2 interfere with the climax scenes, as those scene animations could possibly have a stroke if dat happens), the next one is health regeneration with variables, yep very little script coding was needed for dis one the hp regens ever half second although at a moderate random speed between 5 and 15 points and your starting max hp is 790, so full recover may take a while, although dis should lessen the burden on U using pots every 5 seconds because guards wants 2 BANG U. >w<

Next goal is refining the H acts sum and add in cross-section gimic as well. :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My mods will be released for game version v0.6.F.1 soon, with tutorial on how 2 install the modded file. ^w^

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
i mean if you want join his discord and put it in feedback but i feel that he gonna put heart eyes in most / all animations now eventualy i can just make ss of it and tag you

Sadly enough, I gave up on discord. XwX
Tried making an account on there multiple times, and each time it got infected with a BOT virus. >:/

Also, adding heart eyes 2 every CG/CutScene/H-animation would ruin the game experience. >w>
The dev should make the heart eyes appear depending on the arousal gauge's fill percentage. :3
Like if arousal is at 50% or greater heart eyes transparency set to 75% (Degrease in transparency percentage makes image mar solid), if arousal is greater than 66% then set heart eyes transparency to 50%, and so on would be noice 2 see. :3
I would also like 2 see mar facial expressions 2 like when she gets gropped and her arousal bar is below 10% she'll show an angry state and as arousal increased beyond 25% angry state transform 2 confusion state, and when arousal goes above 35% then confusion state transform to embarrassing state, and after passing 60% embarrassing state transforms to horny state (and she feel 1.5 times mar pleasure). :3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Will be avail in version 0.7 which will come out in couple of days/ weeks. depends how long debugging takes.
I'm hoping 2 get dis mod done, then wait 4 V0.7 2 release be4 I release my modded version of dis game. :3
I try 2 do one version behind the latest release version or to 3 or 6 months after the latest version was released, which ever comes first. ^w^

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
Sadly enough, I gave up on discord. XwX
Tried making an account on there multiple times, and each time it got infected with a BOT virus. >:/

Also, adding heart eyes 2 every CG/CutScene/H-animation would ruin the game experience. >w>
The dev should make the heart eyes appear depending on the arousal gauge's fill percentage. :3
Like if arousal is at 50% or greater heart eyes transparency set to 75% (Degrease in transparency percentage makes image mar solid), if arousal is greater than 66% then set heart eyes transparency to 50%, and so on would be noice 2 see. :3
I would also like 2 see mar facial expressions 2 like when she gets gropped and her arousal bar is below 10% she'll show an angry state and as arousal increased beyond 25% angry state transform 2 confusion state, and when arousal goes above 35% then confusion state transform to embarrassing state, and after passing 60% embarrassing state transforms to horny state (and she feel 1.5 times mar pleasure). :3
I know i was thinking about this but you explained it better than me i will make ss of it and send to his discord server because he doesn't know what to do with h status so it would ve a good idea to conbine these 2 things also you've done great job at editing the game i won't be suprised if dev will use your edits or even improve them, also he's still looking for ideas like about new scenes and etc

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
I'm hoping 2 get dis mod done, then wait 4 V0.7 2 release be4 I release my modded version of dis game. :3
I try 2 do one version behind the latest release version or to 3 or 6 months after the latest version was released, which ever comes first. ^w^
about modding the game, you could join his team and help them to improve the game or atleast give some ideas, for example: h status even if you max, it does nothing because it's all about exhibiton lvl.

(but for now im glad that you're making a mod, i hope devs will appreciate your work )

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
about modding the game, you could join his team and help them to improve the game or atleast give some ideas, for example: h status even if you max, it does nothing because it's all about exhibiton lvl.

(but for now im glad that you're making a mod, i hope devs will appreciate your work )
I would luv 2 get in touch with the Dev of dis game if they can spare enough time to make an account in here and then ping meh or message meh. X3
Although, to let U know, I'm only good at edit existing works, coming up with game ideas, suggested optimizations for games, and game testing. >w<

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
I would luv 2 get in touch with the Dev of dis game if they can spare enough time to make an account in here and then ping meh or message meh. X3
Although, to let U know, I'm only good at edit existing works, coming up with game ideas, suggested optimizations for games, and game testing. >w<
well i think he won't make an account here, also it's best to use discord because he's realy active so please try again making an discord account. Atleast some ideas wold be good eventualy you could be another artist helping them to make new scenes or polish/improve some of the arts cuz by looking at your edited main menu you have a lot of potencial

( also about getting ''virused'' on discord just don't click any scam links like fake discord nitro or sus looking things, just use it to join wolf of shadow discord server but if you'll get ''virused'' again just change password )

Brisx

May 17, 2022
I never expected to be impressed by a cat working on a game where the MC is a dog X3

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I never expected to be impressed by a cat working on a game where the MC is a dog X3
I don't like majority dogs, I like their descendants the wolves though. :3
And besides the one in dis game is a species belonging to the Beastmen classes like werewolves or part furry humanoids. >:3

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
well i think he won't make an account here, also it's best to use discord because he's realy active so please try again making an discord account. Atleast some ideas wold be good eventualy you could be another artist helping them to make new scenes or polish/improve some of the arts cuz by looking at your edited main menu you have a lot of potencial

( also about getting ''virused'' on discord just don't click any scam links like fake discord nitro or sus looking things, just use it to join wolf of shadow discord server but if you'll get ''virused'' again just change password )
Tried it again and now its asking 4 a smartphone number which I do not have atm. XwX
And if U ask, nu thx I don't want 2 input other people's cellphone numbers into my accounts. >w<
You can ask the dev on discord if they got a STEAM account or even an EMAIL link would work?
If STEAM account or EMAIL link then just send meh a message. X3

RayTran

Mar 21, 2023
Keep holding E when they ask you to come to them so they touch you and the pink bar won't disappear.

If you are seducing multiple enemies at the same time and they ask you to come, stroll between them, let them touch you while holding E. If you don't pay attention to them, they'll get angry you do not come to them within a time limit.

Don't aggro anyone else while seducing one guard - if you do, they all will be alert and will fight you, you'll have to leave the location and enter again and repeat seduction.

One touched enough, enemy is charmed. After that if you try to E them, they come up to you and ask if you want some rewards. Say yes, get the scene.

Note: prostitution available once per enemy iirc without reset. To do prostitution again on the same enemy you have to save at the lamp and reset enemies.
There's also a handy skill available in the shadow store thing that will keep charmed enemies charmed after save/reset.

Another note: harasser enemy can't be seduced. They do have CG if you turn your back on them (press space and direction button). If harasser attacks you with any charmed enemies nearby, charmed enemies will get alert and will attack you.
Nah bro can u showcase at a video pls
I do like the same u say
But the enemies just keep touching boba like for 5 time
But THEY DONT EVEN ASK FOR SOME REWARD dude

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
Nah bro can u showcase at a video pls
I do like the same u say
But the enemies just keep touching boba like for 5 time
But THEY DONT EVEN ASK FOR SOME REWARD dude
try with D or download full save with every enemy charmed if it won't work reinstal game then try again

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes