Mar 19, 2018
November Update Report today!

it seems that this update might have a bit less content than planned, having this list here of stuff that won't be included:

The v0.7 update will not include the following:

• Hidden Village quest side-lines: Due to story modifications and map location adjustments, all players saved in this area will be reset to the Veiled Cave.
  • New portrait illustrations: Due to the volume of work, the new story lacks Luna's portrait illustration; new portrait illustrations and costumes will be updated in the next version.
  • Certain prison-themed H-scenes: To be updated later.
  • Some new H-animations: To be supplemented later.

outside of that, VerehrER also shared a bit of how development's been a bit hellish, and that they prefer to make an h-game that's still fun to play, rather than one that focuses on erotic content a lot. there's been a lot of gameplay sneak peeks, so it defintely seems like that aspect has been a bigger focus lately (though there has been H-content sneak peeks too, so, y'know)

i'm hoping that this update still has some new h-scenes (i'm not sure if the "will not include some new h-animations" means it will literally have none, or if it means that some of the planned ones for this update are being pushed to the next update) EDIT: looking at it again, i think the idea is that the scenes will exist, but the animations will be like, choppier or otherwise incomplete for now, and shall be fixed later

and i also hope that this game still has a nice future ahead of it. he mentioned the final boss being pushed to the next update, which is like... wow, the game is wrapping up much quicker than i thought! i had assumed there was gonna be like over a year or so until the gameplay aspects are content-complete, but it might be done in that aspect something like early 2024 it looks like?

i know this kind of place is full of people who aren't all that patient, or who have dealt with a lot of scam developers who wring their patrons out like vampires--but as for me, i'm just happy to see this game continue going, and hope that VerehrER and his team will be able to complete this game at the pace that works best for them, while also providing the content that i want

(also if you're a patron there's a nice reward this month as per usual, but i won't post that lol)

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020

it seems that this update might have a bit less content than planned, having this list here of stuff that won't be included:

• Hidden Village quest side-lines: Due to story modifications and map location adjustments, all players saved in this area will be reset to the Veiled Cave.
  • New portrait illustrations: Due to the volume of work, the new story lacks Luna's portrait illustration; new portrait illustrations and costumes will be updated in the next version.

outside of that, VerehrER also shared a bit of how development's been a bit hellish, and that they prefer to make an h-game that's still fun to play, rather than one that focuses on erotic content a lot. there's been a lot of gameplay sneak peeks, so it defintely seems like that aspect has been a bigger focus lately (though there has been H-content sneak peeks too, so, y'know)

i'm hoping that this update still has some new h-scenes (i'm not sure if the "will not include some new h-animations" means it will literally have none, or if it means that some of the planned ones for this update are being pushed to the next update) EDIT: looking at it again, i think the idea is that the scenes will exist, but the animations will be like, choppier or otherwise incomplete for now, and shall be fixed later

and i also hope that this game still has a nice future ahead of it. he mentioned the final boss being pushed to the next update, which is like... wow, the game is wrapping up much quicker than i thought! i had assumed there was gonna be like over a year or so until the gameplay aspects are content-complete, but it might be done in that aspect something like early 2024 it looks like?

i know this kind of place is full of people who aren't all that patient, or who have dealt with a lot of scam developers who wring their patrons out like vampires--but as for me, i'm just happy to see this game continue going, and hope that VerehrER and his team will be able to complete this game at the pace that works best for them, while also providing the content that i want

(also if you're a patron there's a nice reward this month as per usual, but i won't post that lol)
Yipeeee

Reactions: BonkToHJail

ki-ko

Jan 31, 2021

Waiting 3-4 months for only a small update...

Damn developer...!

Aug 27, 2020

All right gooners, the goon sesh will resume soon... just you wait.

Oct 8, 2019
Hold on, I don't follow development of this all that closely but I could have sworn that the current demo was level 1 of 4 or so? I at least remember hearing about a volcano level or something. If this upcoming update is the imprisoned scenario and gameplay additions how would it make sense that the final boss is around the corner? You probably know more than I do but is it possible they just meant the final boss of the new area?

EDIT: Checked the Ci-en post, it's "The final boss of new levels and missions, not the FINAL BOSS of the game".

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hold on, I don't follow development of this all that closely but I could have sworn that the current demo was level 1 of 4 or so? I at least remember hearing about a volcano level or something. If this upcoming update is the imprisoned scenario and gameplay additions how would it make sense that the final boss is around the corner? You probably know more than I do but is it possible they just meant the final boss of the new area?

EDIT: Checked the Ci-en post, it's "The final boss of new levels and missions, not the FINAL BOSS of the game".
Also I wish the DEV would animate the static images a bit mar, add in a standing image system of player character (where the image is displayed on right and can move to left if the player pixel character gets to close 2 stand image in sum maps), I been playing 2D H RPG and there sum pretty good static image animation 2 make em mar life like, a few good example being "MaiDenSnow Eve", "Taima Miko Yuugi", or "Akari And The Palace Of Dirty Prison Abyss", sumthin like dat would be noice 2 see in dis game. :3
I would also like 2 see sumthin curse traps dat would do dis 2 your character as well. >:3
1701308763186.png

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes