taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
:KEK: people are either too horny/excited or just lack patience to do something else and wait for someone to tell everyone if there's new content.

Dev release dates were never accurate to begin with...
It's like asking why mmorpg/gacha games got extended maintenance because somefuckity shit happened.

They are there to set a goal for himself and to give you people to look forward to...

The only thing you folks should really fear is if the dev abandoned the game.
(Which he hasn't, and updates signify its still there.)

There are also plenty of H-games and Actual games/novels/life issues to burn time with...

I'm surprised they have the time to complain about this.

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
Honestly kinda used to delays at this point regarding H-games. Can't claim to know whats involved in calculating how long it would take to get work done either. my only gripe is always the percentages like developers claim after a month they got 80% done of the new update soon to come, how the heck does it take another month to get that remaining 20% done.

As far as updates and work progress goes i find VerehrER still pretty good all things considered. i doubt it will take half a year before the next update unlike other devs do it. Can imagine the discord has more complaints going on but i wouldn't know, i tend to avoid discords related to H-devs.

Fx_RCCeXwAECpt1.jpg

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Sometimes its better to wait and get a good product then don't and get rushed & fucked up mess of the game...

(Of course if its not some sneaky dude who doing shady updates (like new hair color after a month of "hard work") to prolong his money farm)

syga123

Feb 22, 2019
Sorry if i came off as annoyed or angry, it's just that i found funny how he made the same mistake thrice in a row, for me they can take all the time they need.
No, it's a natural response that you don't have to apologize.
game producer himself made his own plan and canceled it several times on the day, For over three months.
Have set an update date because your sponsors threatened you? No.
It's no wonder we angry because he haven't kept promise many times.
But they treat these reactions like children screaming.
They don't know that the fool is himself.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes