TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
How come when entering combat my attack/z and run/shift keys randomly stop working but only sometimes? I like this game but all the stuff that works sometimes and not other times is very frustrating.
I believe it is stamina - it regenerates slower in combat and you can run out if you attack too much or run for too long.

Reactions: earambow
Apr 29, 2022

New future character teaser illustration (character will come out after v0.7)
"If everything goes as planned, version v0.7 will probably be updated next week!"

And there's another post with NSFW 8 pages short manga behind $5 subscription

Reactions: Anal-LoveR

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
i was honestly still not entirely sure if K was a guy or not though the short manga gave me an answer and major "It should have been me" Syndrome.

Amannabir

Dec 30, 2020
Sometimes I can't seem to seduce for no reason whatsoever. Is this game just bugged or is this supposed to happen?
EDIT
Also what am I even supposed to do? saw some pink girl jump around, apparently I did her a huge favor. is that as far as this game goes? tutorial and some cave slime?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Sometimes I can't seem to seduce for no reason whatsoever. Is this game just bugged or is this supposed to happen?
EDIT
Also what am I even supposed to do? saw some pink girl jump around, apparently I did her a huge favor. is that as far as this game goes? tutorial and some cave slime?
Explore the cave more. The demo goes up until the level's main boss fight.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
EDIT
If your clothes are torn and your exhibitionism level isn't high enough you won't do naked seduction.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes