Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
I met the Yukimura (Pink hair ninja) at the armory room (where we got the scroll) and she did mention come find me i have a gift for you. but i cant find her anywhere. is anyone know where she is?
She appears when you go to fight the general on the horse boss fight I think after you damage him to a certain state where he then starts spawning in his allies that she appears again.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
Apparently after you kill the Flame Knight, you can go back to the guy who was feeding you intel and he asks if you want to be his assassin instead. You have an option to refuse him, or say it isn't impossible. I forgot to save before that after a bit of a trip doing things but if you say it's not impossible, he'll fingerfuck Luna, but won't do anything afterward.

Mar 19, 2018
Apparently after you kill the Flame Knight, you can go back to the guy who was feeding you intel and he asks if you want to be his assassin instead. You have an option to refuse him, or say it isn't impossible. I forgot to save before that after a bit of a trip doing things but if you say it's not impossible, he'll fingerfuck Luna, but won't do anything afterward.
it seems like the plan is that next update, there will be a lot more content involving him

weebaero

May 6, 2023
She appears when you go to fight the general on the horse boss fight I think after you damage him to a certain state where he then starts spawning in his allies that she appears again.
Um......can you please tell us how to reach this boss? I only encountered 2, the flame knight and that one magician who escaped.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
Um......can you please tell us how to reach this boss? I only encountered 2, the flame knight and that one magician who escaped.
The Flame Knight is the Boss on a Horse. The guy who flings massive AOE fire spells everywhere. She'll only show up if you found all three barrels she hid in and got the flame magic scroll.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
quelqu'un sait comment faire battre le cœur
Please in English next time - but as far as i understand you asked how to fill last heart.

Welp by pure logic 1 = Mouth, 2 = Boobs, 3= PusPus, "4 = ASS"
Since there is no sex related to ass there is 2 options
1) Grind it with constant ass harassments...
2) Find a way to cheat these value...

(Or there is no way to fill this heart yet)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S'il vous plaît, en anglais la prochaine fois - mais d'après ce que j'ai compris, vous avez demandé comment combler votre dernier cœur.

Welp par pure logique 1 = Bouche, 2 = Seins, 3 = PusPus, "4 = CUL"
Puisqu'il n'y a pas de sexe lié au cul, il y a 2 options
1) Broyez-le avec des harcèlements de cul constants...
2) Trouvez un moyen de tromper ces valeurs...

(Ou il n'y a aucun moyen de remplir ce cœur pour l'instant)

NachoCrispZ

Sep 21, 2022
Anyone have a Save for right after the minecarts, i cba doing minecart puzzles but i still want to experience the game.

Trocion

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone have a Save for right after the minecarts, i cba doing minecart puzzles but i still want to experience the game.
you have to get the cleared minecart from the previous room and push it all the way down. make sure to kill the slime king boss or whatever his name is lol

Reactions: Willy99
Apr 29, 2022
Looking for pink fox post-game with no results :(

Found this CG :)
1695331416283.png

1. Be pregnant with slime or full of cum so the belly is very visible
1695331241207.png
2. Go to the warehouse
1695331262536.png
3. Get some attention -- get spotted or punch someone so some guards run around following you
4. Get into the warehouse for pregnant Luna CG event. Fair fetish warning -- violence on a pregnant woman, they punch the cum/slime out of her and that stops the pregnancy. A nice shortcut to skip slime birth event entirely and watch a shorter event instead

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Looking for pink fox post-game with no results :(

Found this CG :)
View attachment 2946733

1. Be pregnant with slime or full of cum so the belly is very visible
View attachment 2946728
2. Go to the warehouse
View attachment 2946729
3. Get some attention -- get spotted or punch someone so some guards run around following you
4. Get into the warehouse for pregnant Luna CG event. Fair fetish warning -- violence on a pregnant woman, they punch the cum/slime out of her and that stops the pregnancy. A nice shortcut to skip slime birth event entirely and watch a shorter event instead

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A smaller version of this can also happen where a guard just gut punches you and the slime/cum spews out. to trigger it you need to either be pregnant or be completely full of cum and get a guards attention and them hitting you will trigger the mini scene

Apr 29, 2022
2 days ago, :
"I need 10 more days"

Work's being done, we be patient,
seems like we'll get a new boss too:
"For example, I've added a new "BOSS", very strong and very cool. You'll definitely want to avoid him!"
---
It's nice to get updates on the project (even on delays).
Can wait will wait.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I reached something that looks like a castle with a swordsman and two guys with a shield in front of it. Im supposed to kill them to progress story/plot or what?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes