May 13, 2021
At least for me there was a variation where the soldier specifically said that it is a shame the character is no longer a virgin. Not sure if can you get both regardless of your status.
I think maybe the game doesn't track the capture scene as a loss of virginity, I didn't get any ero attacks that were penetration

Remurina

Aug 28, 2019
for some weird reason, when i press E, D, F it doesn't do anything, like absolutely no response from the game, can someone tell me if its a bug (if it is then how to fix) or is it just a game thing?

weebaero

May 6, 2023
You need to lure a guard into the warehouse with you. Have enough slime/semen to be at the largest stage, have an enemy chasing while you enter the warehouse. After you see the scene, enemies will just randomly do it to you when you're full.
Location of the warehouse?

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
i unlocked the ability to show off genitalia but i dont know how to do it
I think that may be a miss translation. What that ability actually does is allow you to use seduce in combat mode, guards won't get charmed status in combat but it makes them almost always try to fuck instead of use normal attacks.

I find it useful for escape when your spotted by low level guards, picking them off one by one without taking damage, gaining small amounts of bonus souls through sex, or when I just want to see that sexy wolf girl get gang banged! :devilish:

DeathAtNoon12

Jul 7, 2018
I think that may be a miss translation. What that ability actually does is allow you to use seduce in combat mode, guards won't get charmed status in combat but it makes them almost always try to fuck instead of use normal attacks.

I find it useful for escape when your spotted by low level guards, picking them off one by one without taking damage, gaining small amounts of bonus souls through sex, or when I just want to see that sexy wolf girl get gang banged! :devilish:
i see, could also tell me what i do after the boss fight? and is there a guide somewhere? it's really easy to get really lost.

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
for some weird reason, when i press E, D, F it doesn't do anything, like absolutely no response from the game, can someone tell me if its a bug (if it is then how to fix) or is it just a game thing?
Yeah E, the seduce button, basically stopped working about four screens after I learned it. Disappointing.

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
then i done everything but it will be pain to max these xd ( also about wardrobe does anyone know how to unlock it ? ) View attachment 2924276
Honestly, id hold off on trying this for the next update... chances are you won't be able to transfer safe or they will be rather unstable. the current version doesn't have Mouth seduction and can only be increased through getting kissed by guards which happens at random. from what i can tell there isn't any changes to scenes or animation on getting everything maxed, and next update should be somewhere this month if everything goes as planned for the dev, should make grind alot less tedious.

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
I'm having some real trouble getting the one-time prison scene to work. Gotten game over-fucked after getting naked and critical hp in the prison area right before the crystal mage boss, but it's always just been the normal game over-rape scene where luna is getting pounded from behind. Is there anything more to it or do I just have to get lucky?

relanyl

Aug 11, 2022
Yeah E, the seduce button, basically stopped working about four screens after I learned it. Disappointing.
Did your clothes tear? You need to learn a skill to seduce if not fully clothed.

I'm having some real trouble getting the one-time prison scene to work. Gotten game over-fucked after getting naked and critical hp in the prison area right before the crystal mage boss, but it's always just been the normal game over-rape scene where luna is getting pounded from behind. Is there anything more to it or do I just have to get lucky?
Prison scenario isn't out yet, should be coming in this months update.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
2 issues with the game for me, 1) kinda arbitrary button layout that is very unique and utterly unintuitive. 2) It gives you a seduction skill early on but randomly takes it away for reasons it doesn't feel like saying and level design pretends like you still have it. Yes MC is still fully dressed.

Remurina

Aug 28, 2019
i found out that you need to have your clothes at max, you can come back to the shadowy realm thing to have the merchant on the right side fix it for you and also buy sewing kits yourself for 50 souls each

Reactions: bloodbirthe
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes