kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
by helping out the pink hair ninja. you talk to her after to exit the cave, then you see her again later on just do her quest line and you be able to buy them after that.

Mar 22, 2020
I've been at it for hours y'all, any other way to increase my Eroticsmforgorspelling other than trying to charm the entire map or a single person over and over again?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Be me.
Notice Greek on the preview slide in the latest updates page.
Think, “This looks cool.”
Realize it’s just a keyswap from English.
Be sad.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WolfOfShadow-0.6.F.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
1694389532703.png
I have no idea what they want me to do to get past here. I've already gotten into the slime king's room and defeated it but the extra pathways don't seem to have changed the situation any or given me new materials to work with.

superktkm

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 2920107
I have no idea what they want me to do to get past here. I've already gotten into the slime king's room and defeated it but the extra pathways don't seem to have changed the situation any or given me new materials to work with.
you push a cart of rails not coal into it. load up an empty cart into the pile of rails in the slime boss room

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
Right, figured I was being dumb. When it wouldn't let me push a cart through the scene transition I assumed that wasn't how you solved the puzzle but I guess it's only the cart with rails they will allow you to push that way (which makes sense in retrospect).

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a way to get better weapons? im doing little to damage to shit and its pissing me off a bit. also How do you seduced if able

Also having stamina tied to health is stupid as fuck and needs to change

relanyl

Aug 11, 2022
Is there a way to get better weapons? im doing little to damage to shit and its pissing me off a bit. also How do you seduced if able

You'll be able to upgrade your weapons damage in the next update, according to the dev.

Most of the mob enemies you'll want to sneak up and assassinate from behind since it's a guaranteed kill.

Seduction early on is mildly jank, you'll need to use the boobs seduce button (e) and fill the seduction (pink) bar before the alert (red) bar is filled up, this can be achieved by mostly kiting them from a distance and resetting the alert bar whilst filling up the pink bar for the first few levels. It gets alot better when you learn the seduction in combat skill & seduction whilst clothes torn skill, and when you follow up on yukimura's (pink haired ninja) quest line for the vagina seduction (d) skill.

Stamina being tied to HP is indeed kind of stupid, I thought it added a mildly interesting mechanic to oversee for boss fights in resource management but overall it's kind of dumb. The dev changed combat to be like this mid way through development and seems to be still ironing out the kinks.

Reactions: Amgresr

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017

you'll learn seducing from the pink haired fox girl, she'll give you a scroll that gives you the knowledge that showing off boobs makes soldiers horny. She has a questline where you have to find her multiple times as she's disguised as a barrel, eventually she also hands a scroll where in she finds out that showing of pussy also makes them horny.

as for the weapon, you don't get a better one but you can upgrade skills and damage inside the place when you interact with the cross in the 1st save spot.

Reactions: Amgresr

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game is fun, I have a question though, does it have any punishment for being lewd?
Is the main character even a virgin? I'm just wondering, sometimes games like this have weird stuff related to that.
I just wanna be a lewd ninja without worrying about nun.

Follow-up, would it be possible to pick between the "Charm" portraits, like, using ones from Level 2 at Level 5? (where she's openly exposing a lot more). Random curiosity on that one.
I really like it so far though, despite getting lost constantly, but that's on me I'm dumb.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Where is the mage?

Dude said go East to warehouse. The only place East I saw with building was to right of the castle and I can't enter it without key. Only key I found were two one rusted and other Old Key. Neither work on the door right of the castle/fortress building that is guarded by a night and two shielders.

Edit: Nevermind, appears had to go back and talk to Yuki.

Mar 19, 2018
Follow-up, would it be possible to pick between the "Charm" portraits, like, using ones from Level 2 at Level 5? (where she's openly exposing a lot more).
i would honestly love that tbh. i think that the fact you're forced to go into the newer portraits can suck sometimes, because there can be a lot of nice stuff to the lower level ones. for lower body exposure, for instance, i think it looks a lot hotter when she has panties on, rather than when she doesn't

Reactions: Eleyth

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
how to get fucked? all enemies are pretty just groping Mc and that is it.
Either buy the "Sex for souls" upgrade once you reach level 10 Arousal or be defeated. Actual scenes are kinda hard to find, progressing the Yukimura side quest is your best bet.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes