Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
You need to lure a guard into the warehouse with you. Have enough slime/semen to be at the largest stage, have an enemy chasing while you enter the warehouse. After you see the scene, enemies will just randomly do it to you when you're full.
Thanks!

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
Here is my savefile for slot 2 for version 6.9b, its not 6.2b, but i seen in the upper part of forum you asked for 6.9b, just go up the cave and take the left path on the rails and follow railway to the left untill you exit cave, once you are out of cave, you will see guard patroling at railway curve, from there go up trough small garden/forest path, and on eastern part of that way you can find pink girl.

EDIT: I have already solved part of her quest so you are mising a big part of fun, but you can alaways make a new save in some of more recent patches and play it again.
i need 6.9b i have 6.9g

I'm retarded

Dec 16, 2021
Idk where the castle is and the pink fox girl, I've looked everywhere I did multiple quest had exhibition jutsu vol2 but idk where

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Added a new link on page 11, file name look different but nothin new on the changelog.

how do you fight this crystal mage/ unlock this new dungeon? i try talking to lati but nothin happen.

Last edited:

Buurardo

May 29, 2022
Added a new link on page 11, file name look different but nothin new on the changelog.

how do you fight this crystal mage/ unlock this new dungeon? i try talking to lati but nothin happen.
I think it's supposed to be after you beat the flame knight and navigating the Prison section killing the Mage sub bosses starting from right corridor before the Flame knight corridor

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
I think it's supposed to be after you beat the flame knight and navigating the Prison section killing the Mage sub bosses starting from right corridor before the Flame knight corridor
i think i kill those guys before i kill the boss I don't see any more response, I re check the area after kill the boss.
yea i recheck the area nothing happening.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
I am really liking this game, if my actions had consequences, the mission would've failed by now since I've done nothing but whore Luna out so much there's probably not a single guard in the whole army that doesn't know her

I have now gotten up to almost 90 experience in both vagina and tits
For the mouth experience, is there a faster way to grind it or do I really just have to go around and get molested by people until I get that single lucky guard that wants to taste wolfgirl tongue?

I would like to fill all the hearts in the H menu before beating the game but I don't know if I want it enough to farm men until that 23 mouth experience reaches 80
It is a rather long process after all

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
I am really liking this game, if my actions had consequences, the mission would've failed by now since I've done nothing but whore Luna out so much there's probably not a single guard in the whole army that doesn't know her

I have now gotten up to almost 90 experience in both vagina and tits
For the mouth experience, is there a faster way to grind it or do I really just have to go around and get molested by people until I get that single lucky guard that wants to taste wolfgirl tongue?

I would like to fill all the hearts in the H menu before beating the game but I don't know if I want it enough to farm men until that 23 mouth experience reaches 80
It is a rather long process after all
I was in the process of doing the same, But given once the new version comes out and id most likely have to do it again and there most likely isn't like an in game change by achieving it, i kinda gave up on the grind.

Chances are big in the future our pink haired senior in sluttery will give us a scroll which explains mouths can also be used for pleasing others, alas at this moment only the rare chance of kissing increases it.

Apr 23, 2018
I was in the process of doing the same, But given once the new version comes out and id most likely have to do it again and there most likely isn't like an in game change by achieving it, i kinda gave up on the grind.

Chances are big in the future our pink haired senior in sluttery will give us a scroll which explains mouths can also be used for pleasing others, alas at this moment only the rare chance of kissing increases it.
Aaawww, that's a shame
I guess I'll just make a backup of the save, finish the game here and then wait for a future update where slut senior gives us the magical ninja scroll containing the instructions on how to give head without accidentally breaking your neck or something and then proceed with the 100% slut run

That way when the update containing the updated sex skill tree, I can simply slap my save file there and not need to stand in a corner between two guards letting them passively double team Luna while I play Blue Archive or watch youtube

It's a shame though, I would've loved to finish the game at "full corruption" like I usually do in these types of games for the first playthrough
It is both fun and amusing if you think about it in world canon wise

Ninja person: "Sir, the apprentice has returned"
Ninja master: "Was she caught?"
Ninja person: "Yes sir, it appears that the entire army has seen her and knows her"
Ninja master: *sigh* "So she failed... Get someo-"
Ninja person: "Actually she succeeded, and without killing anybody except for the target as well"
Ninja master: "...what?"
Ninja person: "In fact, now we have the entire army as allies"
Ninja master: "What?"
Ninja person: "And they're having a 60 men gang bang right now in the storehouse at the village's outskirts"
Ninja master: "W H A T ?"

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
And there it is, 0.7 will have blowjob temptation, farwell mouth experience grind struggle.

anal play
anal insertion
Temptation Blowjob, Forced Blowjob
standing back

Im not sure why anal play and anal insertion was mentioned again... i suppose different version then the one we already have, but looking forward to 0.7 for BJ alone.

ShinYstarxx

May 1, 2021
And there it is, 0.7 will have blowjob temptation, farwell mouth experience grind struggle.

anal play
anal insertion
standing back

Im not sure why anal play and anal insertion was mentioned again... i suppose different version then the one we already have, but looking forward to 0.7 for BJ alone.
Finally a blowjob. Cant wait for update

weebaero

May 6, 2023

anal play
anal insertion
standing back

anyone knows when its coming out?

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
anyone knows when its coming out?
the update? end of this month or start of next month.

Edit: Hmm reading up on the update on patreon, i assume it would be around end of the month, though creator said "Somewhere this month"... might be sooner then expected but im still betting on end of the month.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
An h-game with ACTUAL slime pregnancies...?! FUCK YEAH...! <3 <3

There's so few h-games out there with possible slime pregnancies, even less so with slime girl pregnancies (be it slime girls themselves pregnant or non-slime girls pregnant with slime girl babies), and knowing that this title has legitimate slime pregnancies just boosts my love for this h-game even more...! Since i'm not exaggerating when I say that I. Fucking. LOVE. Slime girls...! ^-^ (Again though, slime pregnancies are the next best thing of course, but slime girls still remain at the top imho obviously. :3

(Sorry, just had to vent that there, no offense, honestly. Regardless, this h-game looks very promising thus far, has an "Eminence In Shadow-esque" feel to it, not to mention that i'm no stranger to stealth titles, I AM a longtime fan of MGS after all. :p )

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes