Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Im having an issue on beta 6.9g where e no longer seems to seduce people. Is this a bug with other people or just me?
You cant seduce if ur in combat or if u have ur clothes ripped (u can only seduce with clothes ripped if u lvl up the seduction then buy a skill in the rest area place.
Also make sure u do have the first scroll at least to start seducing.

wistfulsoul5672

Aug 14, 2021
You cant seduce if ur in combat or if u have ur clothes ripped (u can only seduce with clothes ripped if u lvl up the seduction then buy a skill in the rest area place.
Also make sure u do have the first scroll at least to start seducing.
You're the goat for an 8 minute response, ty!!

• Haha
Reactions: Maouhime

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
have to be nude and the enemy has to do a harassment attack which at random they will try to force make out after a couple of tries or after find a different target the does it (that i know of at the moment)
Does it just not continue past force makeout though? Must have had the makeout going for minutes on end dozens of times and still no blowjob

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
Can't confirm but i assume only Blowjob currently is the 1 scene with the commander. an option to seduce that way will most likely be added in the future but as of now i don't think its here yet.

mcHy

Nov 6, 2018
you need to charm you enemy then face away from them and flash them while facing the other direction and you will get it
yes, i discovered it after i got the new version of the game, it was bugged in the old one.

Oct 8, 2019
I have not been able to activate the belly punch content. Anyone help?
You need to lure a guard into the warehouse with you. Have enough slime/semen to be at the largest stage, have an enemy chasing while you enter the warehouse. After you see the scene, enemies will just randomly do it to you when you're full.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes