Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
i keep getting error messages in the fight against the wizard, probably everytime i hit the fire he summoned
If you do its because ur using the version on first page. look at page 11 and u will find the updated version.

where can i find the save file for 0.6.9b? i want to move it to 0.6.9c
The save file is inside the game folder. Shouldnt be hard to find.

Feb 25, 2021
If you do its because ur using the version on first page. look at page 11 and u will find the updated version.

The save file is inside the game folder. Shouldnt be hard to find.
got another error said sustained damage method or something along those lines in the fight, the version i have is v.0.6.9c beta
here is the picture, i actually managed to beat the wizard...but i got this when i left the cabin to go save

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
got another error said sustained damage method or something along those lines in the fight, the version i have is v.0.6.9c beta
here is the picture, i actually managed to beat the wizard...but i got this when i left the cabin to go save
You can always report that on the dev Ci-EN.
Theres also the chance it could be a issue caused by moving save files around. when i moved mine from 5.9 i got a random error when i first loaded it for example.

PS: The game is already on version 0.6.9f so that is most likely fixed at this point

Feb 25, 2021
You can always report that on the dev Ci-EN.
Theres also the chance it could be a issue caused by moving save files around. when i moved mine from 5.9 i got a random error when i first loaded it for example.

PS: The game is already on version 0.6.9f so that is most likely fixed at this point
i see if its a save file problem...then i guess i have to start over, but if its the game problem then i have no choice but to wait, thank you for answering my questions you have been very helpful

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Could someone give me a brief guide on seduction (both volumes)
I can't get it to work properly for the life of me

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
E to show tits, D to show pussy. Dialogue implies F to do something, but I'm guessing that's an oral prompt that isn't implemented yet.
Until you get an upgrade, you can only do it if your clothes are intact. Start outside of the enemy's FOV then slowly kite your way in and out. At first, they'll just get agitated before they get aroused so you'll have to balance it by showing off for a second then backing out enough for their suspicion to lower enough to step back into view. You'll have to do this for a couple levels until she's good enough to show off without the suspicion rising. You can check exh. level in item menu by selecting the scroll.

Also, her expressions and how much she shows changes based on her exh. experience and eroticism(how many sexual encounters you've had) which is cute.

Reactions: Whotfisthis
Oct 22, 2017
Any way to quickly and/or efficiently level up the eroticism scrolls? Been lingering around 400-500 exp Vol. 1 and level 8 Vol. 1 for a while.

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
D and E are seduction keys, for me, tapping them rapidly on edge of enemies FOV is the effective way, and I THINK that leveling your Sneak skill (or however is the ability to stay hidden in darkness for longer called) helps with seduction, since agressive metter wont fill faster than their love metter. Its only hard on start, since when you level your Eroticism or Exposure (not sure) it becomes MUCH easier (when you get ability to seduce them naked) in a way when you can just tap it once or twice and get enemy mods horny for ya.

And keep in mind, seduction is not avaiable from beggining of the game, you have to progress trough that Pink haired girl questline to get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure to revisit pink haired girl after every point of her quest progression.

Reactions: Whotfisthis
Oct 8, 2019
Any way to quickly and/or efficiently level up the eroticism scrolls? Been lingering around 400-500 exp Vol. 1 and level 8 Vol. 1 for a while.
I just afk'd in front of the shopkeeper that repairs clothes. Seems like you get exp in front of any NPC but I didn't fully test that.

Memes2

Jun 24, 2017
Quick tip for people crashing at flame mage, You can sneak around the edge of the boss room and get him to second phase instantly and then the play after is to just predict where he tps to and stun him out of attacks, hope for good rng that he doesn't cast game crash.

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
A "furry" is an anthro creature. A monatergirl is this gal. Like full about, tail etc not just a human with a tall and animal ears. You're basically arguing for the sake of it lmao
I'm sorry. Give me a moment while I try to decipher whatever this crack induced crazy talk is.
So in the description it calls her a "Wolfgirl" which is a kemonomimi. And since the Monster girl encyclopedia, Kemonomimis have been placed under the monstergirl genre though is and isn't entirely accurate. Monstergirls are also not furry. Yes, there are some monstergirls that are furries, but not all of them are. Mermaids are monsters but are not furry. Goblins are monsters but not furry. Elementals are monsters... say it with me... "But not furries."

And I am not arguing anything. I am correcting an inaccurate statement you made.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry. Give me a moment while I try to decipher whatever this crack induced crazy talk is.
So in the description it calls her a "Wolfgirl" which is a kemonomimi. And since the Monster girl encyclopedia, Kemonomimis have been placed under the monstergirl genre though is and isn't entirely accurate. Monstergirls are also not furry. Yes, there are some monstergirls that are furries, but not all of them are. Mermaids are monsters but are not furry. Goblins are monsters but not furry. Elementals are monsters... say it with me... "But not furries."

And I am not arguing anything. I am correcting an inaccurate statement you made.
I've never touched crack or meth in my life. You insult me, dick-ass. A furry is a woman with a snout, body full of FUR, with ears, tail and sometimes different legs. Everything else is something ELSE. Is that better?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes