Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
So slight issue with 5.26 is whenever i get maximum alert whether by killing too many of them or the yellow bar going max by detection, I get an error and the game forces me to close it, I don't know if the developer will read this but if they do this seems to give me issues.

Phantasmagloria

Jun 13, 2017
He is still updating and patching the game, p@treon version is up to 6.9 rn.

V0.5.27 & v0.6.8

• Fixed the issue where H loop animation sometime could not end.
  • Fixed the issue where you could backstab indefinitely.
  • Fixed the issue where Lati's rescue assassination was triggered incorrectly.
  • Adjusted the frequency of summoning fire elements in the Crystal Boss Fight.
  • Adjusted the speed and damage of the knight's heavy slash.
  • Adjusted the effective chase distance, if the distance exceeds 6 squares and the player is not visible in the field of vision, they will exit the battle and start searching.
  • Adjusted the logic of seduction. When seducing fails, or a charmed enemy is attacked, it cannot be seduced again (can be refreshed by switching maps).

• Newly added: After learning the skill of exhibiting in battle, you can now charm enemy in battle (when there is only one enemy).
  • Newly added: Skills - Luna can charm following enemies: Crossbowmen, Shieldmen, Cavalry, Knights.

---

Also, a poll is up on patreon about boss difficulty :

---

talgessal

Jul 29, 2017
When there is one the thread title will be updated.
its already up to ver 0.6.9, also, you're not much in terms of H-Content, its all just been bug fixes and adjustments
the Prostitution scene is just the slime with a different color, and the crystal boss fight is hard as balls

ShinYstarxx

Formerly 'denisfimanov2'
May 1, 2021
Anyone knows how to get oral scenes? Game has tags and include counter for it, but I don’t see any blowjobs in game

Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
Anyone knows how to get oral scenes? Game has tags and include counter for it, but I don’t see any blowjobs in game
have to be nude and the enemy has to do a harassment attack which at random they will try to force make out after a couple of tries or after find a different target the does it (that i know of at the moment)

Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to change your active skill? Or have a list of the controls in general?
first unlock multiple skills, then press space bar with the S key to change to the skill you want (H key will show the skill in the left side.)
Controls keys:
A-lock on target (press again to lock off),
Z- attack or assassinated if behind target,
W- smoke bomb to escape/turn invisible,
Q- health potion (limited to a certain amount),
E- expose breast (get book 1 exhibition from ally when you talk to them at camp fire, also every 2 levels it changes how lewd she looks when showing herself and in the skill tree can eventually do it nude and even in combat once you reach certain levels),
D- same as E key but for exposing pussy/ass (need book exhibition 2 which you need to talk your friend who will mention about fireball scrolls which is to talk to a guy in a hidden place which she will tell you where, then meet the guy and give him a blowjob which require exhibition lvl 1, after that talk to your ally again and she will give you the book),
H- Show status and if you use right arrow key shows her body sensitivity status,
B- Inventory
(thats all i have found also there are some secret areas which require the fireball scroll to destroy the pillars blocking certain areas, also get the skill thunder strike which allows you to pass over obsticlaes to help you reach those areas if needed).

Armanado

Feb 25, 2022
Dont know why but look like you can load on Joiplay if using older veriosn. I was able to load using joiplay 1.01.400

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
i noticed that the dev changed a couple pics around.
Mainly the main menu one, and the h stats menu one (with it being slighty more rotated it seems).
At least from what i seen.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes