Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
There was a hidden area with another slime boss?
Yes, in the cave area (I believe it's the map north of the safe area with the four soldiers) there is a pillar that can be broken with the fire spell to reach a crystal cave with more slimes and a slime boss.

Reactions: MadKitten

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
Yes, in the cave area (I believe it's the map north of the safe area with the four soldiers) there is a pillar that can be broken with the fire spell to reach a crystal cave with more slimes and a slime boss.
Nice, didnt know this area is reachable, but i just dont seem to find the boss :( there is like path in that crystal cave area, to the east, i can see chest behind wall, but i cant progress further the path.

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
Nice, didnt know this area is reachable, but i just dont seem to find the boss :( there is like path in that crystal cave area, to the east, i can see chest behind wall, but i cant progress further the path.
Ah, right, that path isn't complete in the 0.5.9 that in the thread. If you can to his patreon (no membership required) there's a link to 0.5.18 which is a little less stable apparently but includes that path.

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
Ah, right, that path isn't complete in the 0.5.9 that in the thread. If you can to his patreon (no membership required) there's a link to 0.5.18 which is a little less stable apparently but includes that path.
Is there any other additions besides the new area?

Reactions: MadKitten

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I'm not sure I've ever seen a hentai game that was improved with stealth mechanics :l
Maybe this'll be the one.

Reactions: fatsaladdodger

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017

New update released, V0.5.21 for public and V0.6 for supporters

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
Trying the new free update and started getting this issue that didnt happen before. Seems to happen when hitting an enemy while in combat and on some Z mash checks when enemies grabs you but not all of them.

1690816186007.png

EDIT: Version got updated and I think the bug is fixed.

Last edited:

Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
I seem to be having trouble extracting Wolf of Shadow 5.25 (from ci-en) as it says it's a data error. any way to fix this? (upodate, the 5.26 fixed the issue)

Last edited:
Reactions: Graft98

Phantasmagloria

Jun 13, 2017
Once an enemy is charmed, take 1 step away from them (so you're facing away) and use D flash again. They will follow you and ask to 'sell' or 'no.'
just got updated / fixed

v0.6.6 Adjustments:

• Added a new skill allowing players to carry 8 healing potions.
  • Outside of battle, sprinting only consumes stamina in dungeons.
  • Adjusted the frequency of the Crystal Mage's crystal enhancements, and now killing a fire elemental will also damage the crystal.
  • Adjusted the operation of prostitution, no longer requiring Luna to face away from the charmed target.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes