May 26, 2019
Also, this little comic / tease of the game ;
I remember seeing that image from before I even heard about the game... I think this game is great and if that really was a teaser image for the game then we can be almost certain there will be full fledged pregnancy in the game.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Hm, anyone know if/how you can switch between attack skills?

EDIT: Interact with the signs in the attack skill room.

Reactions: mrra

Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
Is there any way to reset the minecarts? I managed to pull a minecart into a zone transition but the minecart doesnt go through, so now it's softlocked the game because the minecart blocks the zone transition. The minecart is on top of the entry, so any movement sends you back to the previous zone.
You can enter that same zone from the left path off of the mine tracks then pull it back from there

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
Here's mine. The save is currently on v0.5.16, have fun with it.
Thank you.
Here is what I found while exploring and mucking about that you seemingly missed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now what I can not seem to figure out is how to get the slimes to attack your butt insteads of your breasts.
I do not mean the regular ero-attack. I mean walking around with a slime on your butt and if you stand still for too long then the ero starts. I got it once but never was able to replicate.

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
Where can I find the traitorous general? I've been stuck looking for him for like 20 minutes now.
If you made arrangements with Yukimura to seek him out you probably did so on a map called "outer garrison camp". The traitorous general is to the north of this map. Go to the left of the 3 tents on the top of this map, then up next to the shed with the single vine on the roof. There is a somewhat obvious hidden pathway between the grey tiles.

Reactions: weryiop

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you.
Here is what I found while exploring and mucking about that you seemingly missed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now what I can not seem to figure out is how to get the slimes to attack your butt insteads of your breasts.
I do not mean the regular ero-attack. I mean walking around with a slime on your butt and if you stand still for too long then the ero starts. I got it once but never was able to replicate.
Cool on the 2nd slime king, I checked that area in 5.9 but I guess between 5.9 and 5.18 that area became accessible. For the regular slime, it attaches to the character's butt and starts penetration every time if it's not struggled out of it, for me; maybe your clothes need to be damaged? Idk.

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
How do you start this side quest with the traitor general and stuff? I beat the fire knight, and when I went back to the boss if told it was the end of the demo. I found the other girl in the barrel, but talking to her just says thanks for the help, nothing else.

Nevermind found it. There's a key in one the houses in the Outer Garrison Camp that lets you open a gate where she is hiding.

Last edited:

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Is bottom flash disabled in 5.18?

hmm, i dont get it
in this thread lastest version is 0.5.9
but on Ci-En and patreon is 0.5.17
I dl'd 5.18 from his ci-en and the page said something about 5.9 being more stable
Maybe that's why uploader hasn't updated the version? Should at least be added to the bottom by the links imo.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes