bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
Great, just great, i searched for hidden interactions and i was never lucky enought to get theses ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allready in the game, and the dev talked about on his Ci-En, but no trace of them in the game files ;

Also, you can get spanked by one of your friend if you expose yourself near her, while your second friend get horny and eat you out, i let you see this by yourself.

---

Might make a walktought and explanations about quest / hidden quest / interraction, secret map, etc when it's done... in a year or two.
does that hidden interaction have implemented on the current version ?

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
6. Not sure what the game meant with 'press D or F' after progressing. Seeing only one button worked. I thought maybe one was for the front and the other for the rear at first.
this was reworked in the new version to only need to press E & D only. maybe they forgot to remove the F in skill explanation

Reactions: Pinkaccuracy

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Great, just great, i searched for hidden interactions and i was never lucky enought to get theses ;

Allready in the game, and the dev talked about on his Ci-En, but no trace of them in the game files ;

Also, you can get spanked by one of your friend if you expose yourself near her, while your second friend get horny and eat you out, i let you see this by yourself.

---

Might make a walktought and explanations about quest / hidden quest / interraction, secret map, etc when it's done... in a year or two.
Horse rape?:oops:

Phantasmagloria

Jun 13, 2017
does that hidden interaction have implemented on the current version ?
Yep, spoiler warning, don't open if you want to search for it ( even if there isn't much atm ? ) :

The horse, traps, second mission, after mage boss scenario, new request from the blowjobguard ( completly forgot is name sorry ! ) capture / escape scenario , Stuck in wall & body selling events , merchand gropping aren't in the demo yet.

Concerning the confusion about E / D / F there was / is ( i'm not sure if that will be in the final version ? ) a way to seduce with different part of the body

E : Breast ( Breast sucking, nipple pinch, ... , paizuri later on [ not confirmed, mentioned as idea from the author in a response ]

D : Pussy ( Cunni, Sex, ... )

F ( nothing yet, or totally scraped ) Oral / Face ( Blowjob, Kiss, ... )

hope that help

PS : i can't see the future, i don't know what the author will do in the future, somes ideas / concept might be scrapped or not make it to the next demo, perhaps not even to the final version :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yxel and Nichizo

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
Yep, spoiler warning, don't open if you want to search for it ( even if there isn't much atm ? ) :

The horse, traps, second mission, after mage boss scenario, new request from the blowjobguard ( completly forgot is name sorry ! ) capture / escape scenario , Stuck in wall & body selling events , merchand gropping aren't in the demo yet.

Concerning the confusion about E / D / F there was / is ( i'm not sure if that will be in the final version ? ) a way to seduce with different part of the body

E : Breast ( Breast sucking, nipple pinch, ... , paizuri later on [ not confirmed, mentioned as idea from the author in a response ]

D : Pussy ( Cunni, Sex, ... )

F ( nothing yet, or totally scraped ) Oral / Face ( Blowjob, Kiss, ... )

hope that help

PS : i can't see the future, i don't know what the author will do in the future, somes ideas / concept might be scrapped or not make it to the next demo, perhaps not even to the final version :)
what secret from yuki after FlameKnight?

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
oh yeah, i was wondering where is yuki located after you finished killing the main objective

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
I can't blame the guy...
The game hasn't been recommended in any forums including ulmf... :KEK:
Didn't hear at all of this game until i recently lurked around the updated thread and thank god i did, gameplay beats out most of the stuff on this site which 7/10 tend to be copypasted games.
Not to say this is a completely new experience but certainly a well made one.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Really nice art!

2023-06-30_11_20_37.png

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
ERROR
cant beat the mage after he attack a few times i getting an tracking error

CielReverse

Aug 24, 2018
This game really great remember same game VH but not open world really much same H art very nice all style look forward for future

Aug 7, 2019
Seems interesting, gameplay is genuinely fun but was very short. H content felt a bit lacking but art style is unique and future ideas sound good. Would like to see more content before I'd actually subscribe to this one though just so I know the creator won't abandon ship with 1/4th of a game

Oct 17, 2020
Ran into a bug playing 5.16, I was trying to max out the pussy lvl and when I opened the status it crashed saying couldn't find image of the lvl

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Hey, I know playing enough I would find this out but I'm wondering. Does simply holding down e during the fights eventually level up exhibition? Is exhibition leveled up from getting screwed? or is it leveled up by assassinating after the hearts show up and they've stopped for a second? I saw the explanation on how to flash them I guess but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes