Sep 27, 2019
where do i go to buy that skill?
There's two ways : Seduce and get gropped so much you can seduce without clothes (basically level up seduce)
or find Yuki thrice, talk to a traitor general which leads to a BJ scene, then talk back to Yuki who will give you the Vol2 of seduction

WhiteSnek

Mar 27, 2021
thanks for help with the previous question! now uhm any idea where i can find the mage boss from the sidequest?

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
Combat.
It's mostly RNG, since the enemy need to be horni to try and grab you.
There is a special scene that happens when you get caught while at 0 hp. which is actually quite interesting way to get H-scenes.

(Interesting and also frustrating if they refuses to grab you.)
So far only humans has this: Don't expect monsters to have em.
do you have any screenshot for this special scene ? i have tried to get caught while my hp is in the lowest but still no special scene that's different from usual captured scene

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
do you have any screenshot for this special scene ? i have tried to get caught while my hp is in the lowest but still no special scene that's different from usual captured scene
you know what, nvm. as soon as i post this question i got the scene lol

Jun 28, 2019
what is exhibition jutsu vol2 supposed to do? It's supposed to work against stronger enemies but i don't see any effect

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
1688353687489.png
1688353725536.png
i think exhibition jutsu 1 only maxed at lv 9.
my jutsu vol 2 already at 2k exp but still no further gain for exhibition

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
It lets you flash your lower body.
For some reason I had the ability to do this ever since I got the first volume, before even leveling up the skill at all.

So during the mage boss fight this line keeps popping up and crashing my game, does anyone have suggestions?
It's some certain attack that does it I guess, after a few tries I was able to kill him without crashing.

Phantasmagloria

Jun 13, 2017
Great, just great, i searched for hidden interactions and i was never lucky enought to get theses ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allready in the game, and the dev talked about on his Ci-En, but no trace of them in the game files ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, you can get spanked by one of your friend if you expose yourself near her, while your second friend get horny and eat you out, i let you see this by yourself.

---

Might make a walktought and explanations about quest / hidden quest / interraction, secret map, etc when it's done... in a year or two.

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
I will be keeping an eye on this one. These action elements combined with the lustfulness of most of my oponents hit a certain sweet spot with me. Maybe it is those few seconds of feeling that I fucked up that I just do not get in turn based games combined with the consequences seen as simply making a quick escape is not always as easy as it sounds.
Perhaps I am my own worst enemy seeing that I can just pick off all my enemies one by one, but where is the fun in that?
I have played the game for a few hours now and here are some things I find mentionworthy.
1. I think I completed my first playthrough with a combination of stealth and brute force, no ecchi and my virginity intact. While I did use some savescumming, cus I wanted to know if you could
2. The section with the rail and the cart and the seemingly impossible solution is as follows. 1.> get the key 2.> open the door to the slime king and defeat him 3.> clear out the rubble near the cart with the coal on it at the bottom of this arena 4.> Push the empty cart to the stack of rails ( O ) 5.> repair the rails just like at the start of this map 6.> walk to the other side of the coal cart at point 3 and push it away so you can walk around. ( you need to do so for the T-section ) 7.> get a new stack of rails onto the empty cart and move it all the way to the bottom of this map. You need to get 1 coal cart out of the way ( and another one on the next map ) You will have to push it one final time when it is on the edge and it will just be teleported to the next map over ( this part is what got me ) 8.> Go repair the rails. 9.> go south 1 map after repairing the rails for a save spot. It should be familiar looking. Compliments to designing the map in such a way that it seems 'circular' or 'wheel' shaped by the way.
3. If you got a thing for denial, go let yourself be captured by a slime king's ero-attack. It is different from normal slime's ero-attacks.
4. The reward for solving the aditional rock-slidey-puzzle section is something like 200 Souls and not really worth the hassle. Seeing that every X attacks you move the rock for 2 spaces it caused me a bit of a headache.
5. If a barrel looks suspiciously out of place you should check it. There are 3 of them in the game I think and the first one is a pretty hand holdy giveaway.
6. Not sure what the game meant with 'press D or F' after progressing. Seeing only one button worked. I thought maybe one was for the front and the other for the rear at first.
7. The game told me that it was a demo after I flashed the quartermaster a couple of times. Not a real clue on how I triggered that and I can not seem to replicate. But at one point he did offer to mend my clothing for free.
8. The game crashed for me on that optional boss when he started to cast something.
9. The way to get the key for that shed with the optional boss is a bit convoluted. Luckily ddfd figured it out. Talk to Yuki again and then the general again, then for some reason you need to save.
I have high expectations for this game as it moves out of beta/demo. Maybe we get a more important virginity boolean and more teasable enemies. Bit worried about the horse as that can go either incredibly well or incredibly gross with almost no room in the middle.
Sorry for the ESL mess wall of text.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes