Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Cant seem to use exhibition Jutsu at all even though I unlocked it
you probably got your outfit damaged in combat at some point, in which case you need to return to the shadow crevice and talk to the shopkeeper to get a sewing kit to repair it. Then you'll want to purchase a backup because for some reason you can only carry one of these and its actually extremely easy to aggro enemies when you're trying to seduce them.
once you've leveled up the exhibition jutsu you'll be allowed to do it even if your clothes are damaged

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
you probably got your outfit damaged in combat at some point, in which case you need to return to the shadow crevice and talk to the shopkeeper to get a sewing kit to repair it. Then you'll want to purchase a backup because for some reason you can only carry one of these and its actually extremely easy to aggro enemies when you're trying to seduce them.
once you've leveled up the exhibition jutsu you'll be allowed to do it even if your clothes are damaged
Thanks for the info this solved my problem too.

rex110

Aug 1, 2020
So... Uh how to get captured? I mean the stealth escape dungeon

Last edited:

RJ0110

May 6, 2021
Can someone tell me how to fix this ? And i cant even click my save for load (this is on Mobile)

Apr 13, 2019
where is this shadow crevice where the shopkeeper is? I've only found the shopkeeper in the tent and have already discovered the castle

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
the Patreon mentions bonus art and Patreon rewards? Does anyone know where I can see those?

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
hmm, i dont get it
in this thread lastest version is 0.5.9
but on Ci-En and patreon is 0.5.17

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Hm, there's a scene where if you're at zero health and get hit with the grab attack when the enemies have hearts above their head. Kind of annoying to get, since they switch between attacks pretty inconsistently, so most of the time they'll just kill you. Hopefully next updates make them a little more consistent.

Also the cloak girl rescues you and says she won't rescue you again, but she keeps doing it lol. Hopefully there's some progression with the game over scenes eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: fatsaladdodger

spork

Jul 5, 2018
Hm, there's a scene where if you're at zero health and get hit with the grab attack when the enemies have hearts above their head. Kind of annoying to get, since they switch between attacks pretty inconsistently, so most of the time they'll just kill you. Hopefully next updates make them a little more consistent.

Also the cloak girl rescues you and says she won't rescue you again, but she keeps doing it lol. Hopefully there's some progression with the game over scenes eventually.
Youll be taken into a dungeon in future update when you get captured

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes