bob_smith

Jun 14, 2017
Has anyone had any success running this on joiplay? I can't get past the main menu and I've tried every key.

Aug 31, 2021
Great, just great, i searched for hidden interactions and i was never lucky enought to get theses ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allready in the game, and the dev talked about on his Ci-En, but no trace of them in the game files ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, you can get spanked by one of your friend if you expose yourself near her, while your second friend get horny and eat you out, i let you see this by yourself.

---

Might make a walktought and explanations about quest / hidden quest / interraction, secret map, etc when it's done... in a year or two.
There's even one where she raises her leg while exposing and gets groped there instead . I've only gotten it once and I dunno how

AkashiNyan

Jan 5, 2022
Does lewdness affect anything? All the scenes I got at both minimal and max lewdness look kind of the same, unless a higher level unlocks some scenes I'm unaware of.

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
Does lewdness affect anything? All the scenes I got at both minimal and max lewdness look kind of the same, unless a higher level unlocks some scenes I'm unaware of.
with the enemy ? currently no, but it did change how the character facial expressions when seducing.

AkashiNyan

Jan 5, 2022
with the enemy ? currently no, but it did change how the character facial expressions when seducing.
Did it? Because I had the same expressions at D level as at SSS level, I think it's based on your exhibitionism level, not the lewdness.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Slime pregnancy is in the game. Although like I said I think it's fairly likely actual pregnancy will be added in the future.
i dont wanna be that guy - but i'm definitely gonna be that guy

ahem!

intent to add a mechanic does not mean that mechanic is in the game yet! there is no pregnancy - don't even start on the 'slime', that's hardly it and you know it - so this game shouldn't have the pregnancy tag. it should be added when actual pregnancy content is added.

that is why the tags exist.

come on, open your eyes sheeple!

May 26, 2019
i dont wanna be that guy - but i'm definitely gonna be that guy

ahem!

intent to add a mechanic does not mean that mechanic is in the game yet! there is no pregnancy - don't even start on the 'slime', that's hardly it and you know it - so this game shouldn't have the pregnancy tag. it should be added when actual pregnancy content is added.

that is why the tags exist.

come on, open your eyes sheeple!
You do you then. I'm not in control of what tags are added. I'm just explaining as to "why" it is tagged as such. If you can't see that then you need to start looking at things from outside of your point of view. Personally I'm not a fan of that type of thing either and wish that there was another tag for this as there's a big difference between a "parasitic" pregnancy and actual pregnancy and it can often be misleading when you see the tag. The main problem is what can be interpreted as pregnancy.

And between you and me I'd rather it not be tagged as such as well.

Ludu

Jun 7, 2021
How do you enter the castle? Am I supposed to fight the Knight and Two Shielder's at the entrance?

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
How do you enter the castle? Am I supposed to fight the Knight and Two Shielder's at the entrance?
You can't open the door if they're aware of you. You can either sneak behind from the shielder's sides (they won't see you if you just move past them at regular speed) or kill them.

Ludu

Jun 7, 2021
You can't open the door if they're aware of you. You can either sneak behind from the shielder's sides (they won't see you if you just move past them at regular speed) or kill them.
Oh wow thanks it worked, I also wasn't expecting a fast reply lmao.

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
Wait... so after you finish Yukimura's side quest and defeat the flame knight... Whichever order you completed them, she says you'll get another reward from her. Does anyone know where that pink wolf is after all those events or is that simply content the demo doesn't have?

Reactions: fatsaladdodger
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes