Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
i would honestly love that tbh. i think that the fact you're forced to go into the newer portraits can suck sometimes, because there can be a lot of nice stuff to the lower level ones. for lower body exposure, for instance, i think it looks a lot hotter when she has panties on, rather than when she doesn't
Yeah~
It would be nice to have some control over it, I'm also someone that likes catching an areola being teased but not the full nipple or a cameltoe from undies being pulled up a bit. It's not a big deal at all, but it would be neat.
Maybe as a low priority update later down the line.

Reactions: Eleyth
Oct 8, 2019
Really weird bug I have
After getting defeated after a sex scene, it looks like I can't anymore Seduce (E, D/F), I tried after resting, reloading etc
Looks like I've to make a new game or load BEFORE the defeat.

Does anyone have the same problem ?
Probably not a bug. You can't seduce if your clothes are destroyed without the relevant skill to do so. Check the lewd stat menu "h" and see if the clothes are torn. If not it's a bug, if they are go chat up the merchant that lives on the right side of the skill upgrade realm.

DarkRayan

Nov 26, 2020
Probably not a bug. You can't seduce if your clothes are destroyed without the relevant skill to do so. Check the lewd stat menu "h" and see if the clothes are torn. If not it's a bug, if they are go chat up the merchant that lives on the right side of the skill upgrade realm.
U can expose if your jitsdu is higher lvl, so use normal top exposure more to lvl it up

superktkm

Nov 6, 2018
Really weird bug I have
After getting defeated after a sex scene, it looks like I can't anymore Seduce (E, D/F), I tried after resting, reloading etc
Looks like I've to make a new game or load BEFORE the defeat.

Does anyone have the same problem ?
clothes are torn? if you don't have the seduce upgrade you won't be able to

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Basic stuff:
Lantern - save/rest point
Cross (near lanterns) - move to special place where you can buy upgrades and stuff like repair kits

z - attack
x - parry/block
c - magic & stuff
a - look at target
s - aim magic
q - healing potions (after rest you get back half or full if upgraded, but can just rest 2 times...)
w - smoke-bombs
e - seduce (need to upgrade to seduce more types of solders or to do it with torn clothes)
b - inventory
h - status/h-status

to move minecart forward press z and movement key
to move minecart backward just press z
(be aware sometimes there is invisible rock on rails which will prevent minecart from moving)

and some saves:
15 - horny/money-edit
16 - V card

Sadly still don't know how to unlock the wardrobe in H-Skills room.

Overall game is pretty well made

Last edited:

Hawkenshire

Apr 13, 2020
Question. People here mention that you can do prostitution when you have the upgrade from having 10 eroticism. I have that but I seem to be unable to do so or just don't know how. I have to assume your character cannot be a virgin to use it, which is the case for me, but gotta ask if that's what it actually is.

Edit: It's 20, not 10. Spent a while grinding that up. It's strange since there's another one that says you can get souls from intimate stuff which I also already had, it feels like that should be the one that allows selling yourself.

Last edited:

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
This game is fun, I have a question though, does it have any punishment for being lewd?
Is the main character even a virgin? I'm just wondering, sometimes games like this have weird stuff related to that.
I just wanna be a lewd ninja without worrying about nun.

Follow-up, would it be possible to pick between the "Charm" portraits, like, using ones from Level 2 at Level 5? (where she's openly exposing a lot more). Random curiosity on that one.
I really like it so far though, despite getting lost constantly, but that's on me I'm dumb.
It has some different dialogue for first time sex scenes. Also, the sex portraits are based on exprience.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
EDIT: It is actually much simpler than what I wrote here. See the posts below.

-------

OK. So, I spent way too much figuring this out, but I think in 0.6.F.1 there is already a capture scene included for which the prison probably will be implemented in an upcoming update. So, how to get it? I'm not 100% sure, but this seems to work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It has some different dialogue for first time sex scenes. Also, the sex portraits are based on exprience.
I'm aware of all this, maybe you misread my post. You can't reverse experience, which is why I asked if it would be possible to pick the portraits you want to see, or now that I think of it, instead of replacing them, simply adding on the lewder ones so there's a large selection of them.

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
its more simple, though im not in the know about the virign one... anyway the scene you're depicting all you need to do is simply be ero attacked while having no health. when you take enough damage there is a state where you can still move but very slow, if you get H attacked you get the scene, if you get attacked its a game over and you respawn at base.

Mar 19, 2018
OK. So, I spent way too much figuring this out, but I think in 0.6.F.1 there is already a capture scene included for which the prison probably will be implemented in an upcoming update. So, how to get it? I'm not 100% sure, but this seems to work
i think that, if it's once per save, it's once-per-variation-per-save, because i definitely got two different variations in one save. i was about to say "it's not once per save", but when i think about it, i might've just loaded my save and that's how i got it multiple times in a single play session? it did feel exceptionally rare otherwise...

i'm VERY excited for the prison section, honestly. i actually support the game on patreon now because damn this game is already so good, and then they're adding in things like that which really appeal to me

May 13, 2021
i think that, if it's once per save, it's once-per-variation-per-save, because i definitely got two different variations in one save. i was about to say "it's not once per save", but when i think about it, i might've just loaded my save and that's how i got it multiple times in a single play session? it did feel exceptionally rare otherwise...

i'm VERY excited for the prison section, honestly. i actually support the game on patreon now because damn this game is already so good, and then they're adding in things like that which really appeal to me
I'm fairly certain it's not once per save or variation, I was able to get guard when virgin thrice (the girl still says she's a virgin for some reason)

Sep 11, 2017
what scenes are implemented in the game by now? grinding xp to 20 ero was p tedious, is there only the one prostitution scene (bent over)?

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
its more simple, though im not in the know about the virign one... anyway the scene you're depicting all you need to do is simply be ero attacked while having no health. when you take enough damage there is a state where you can still move but very slow, if you get H attacked you get the scene, if you get attacked its a game over and you respawn at base.

I'm fairly certain it's not once per save or variation, I was able to get guard when virgin thrice (the girl still says she's a virgin for some reason)
Yeah. You are right. I now got it easily multiple times with one save. I was probably just way too tired. The only conditions seem to be:
1: Lose health until in critical state, once you see red around the borders of the screen.
2: Get hit by ero attack. It might take more than one ero attack to trigger the scene.

At least for me there was a variation where the soldier specifically said that it is a shame the character is no longer a virgin. Not sure if can you get both regardless of your status.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes