Remurina

Aug 28, 2019
Ah. You need to speak to Lati after that to get the key.
i have the "Armory Key", is that the correct one? for some weird reason it still says that the door is locked and I also can't go back outside because the floor collapsed so i have no idea how im supposed to get back out

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
i have the "Armory Key", is that the correct one? for some weird reason it still says that the door is locked and I also can't go back outside because the floor collapsed so i have no idea how im supposed to get back out
No. It is called "Prison Key". See pic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GOD_HUMAN

Aug 24, 2023
hey guys, i just defeated flame knight, recevied armory key and got flame scroll
Now where i need use this?

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
This game is great so far. The gameplay is simple to understand, but with enough nuance to keep me engaged. I love the pause screen where you can see the character's current state and stats. The artwork is unbelievably hot. This might be a new favorite. My one criticism so far is that it's not explained at the start how to repair your clothes or save your game. However, I'm looking forward to exploring everything this game has to offer.

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
dsdasdas.PNG

Anyone know why this keeps happening? It happens when I charm the shield guy blocking the left path near the beginning and I walk to the screen after the bowman and the flag guy. Only thing I have done is use RPGM save editor to get all skills unlocked otherwise haven't done much with the game.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Great game, however the merchant on the right in the skill realm worked only once, it seems to be bugged as when i press *use* it turns toward me very quickly but doesn t open any menu or dialogue : l

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Great game, however the merchant on the right in the skill realm worked only once, it seems to be bugged as when i press *use* it turns toward me very quickly but doesn t open any menu or dialogue : l
He will unbug over time (when you get into castle or somewhere like that)

Mar 19, 2018
This game is great so far. The gameplay is simple to understand, but with enough nuance to keep me engaged. I love the pause screen where you can see the character's current state and stats. The artwork is unbelievably hot. This might be a new favorite. My one criticism so far is that it's not explained at the start how to repair your clothes or save your game. However, I'm looking forward to exploring everything this game has to offer.
actually as for saving your game, you literally cannot continue on without interacting with the save lamp. i do think it could be nice to have more of a pop-up for it, or maybe recoloring the lamp (like making it blue and having a blue light) since that could contrast better with some backgrounds--but who knows

the repair your clothes thing is totally fair though

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
i want to like this game but i cant get past this jackass with the shield and seduction just doesnt work
yeah thats it im dropping this game it can be the best game in the world but if i cant do what the tutorial wants me to then this all pointless

Oct 8, 2019
i want to like this game but i cant get past this jackass with the shield and seduction just doesnt work
yeah thats it im dropping this game it can be the best game in the world but if i cant do what the tutorial wants me to then this all pointless
You need to find a different route. You aren't meant to get past the shield guy like that.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
You need to find a different route. You aren't meant to get past the shield guy like that.
Ah ok I thought it was a seduction tutorial because it's seduction is learned right Infront of the shield guy how do I get past then
Because the door is locked too?

earthgammer05

Feb 20, 2020
I met the Yukimura (Pink hair ninja) at the armory room (where we got the scroll) and she did mention come find me i have a gift for you. but i cant find her anywhere. is anyone know where she is?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes