BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
I reached something that looks like a castle with a swordsman and two guys with a shield in front of it. Im supposed to kill them to progress story/plot or what?
Yes, or juke them out away from gates a bit, use smokes and when they lost you, get inside

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
if you're fast enough you can also just sneak past behind 1 of the shield guys from the sides, they gain some awareness but with enough speed they won't notice you.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I've seen people saying that MC can do prostitution once reach lvl 20 eroticisim and get that skill. I've reached that and already got the skill but so far all the charmed enemies just touch MC over and over. How to exactly do the prostitution?

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
I've seen people saying that MC can do prostitution once reach lvl 20 eroticisim and get that skill. I've reached that and already got the skill but so far all the charmed enemies just touch MC over and over. How to exactly do the prostitution?
show ass / boobs to charmed enemy and if he ask you if you want some earns you'll be able to do the prostitution

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Hold "E"
They ask to to come closer...
Will touch there and here...
Then will ask if you want reward?
Say yes

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Hold "E"
They ask to to come closer...
Will touch there and here...
Then will ask if you want reward?
Say yes
I've tried coming to them while holding E
Then they just keep touching here and there till the pink bar disappears and they immediately attack MC. I don't get it, what did I do wrong?

Apr 29, 2022
I've tried coming to them while holding E
Then they just keep touching here and there till the pink bar disappears and they immediately attack MC. I don't get it, what did I do wrong?
Keep holding E when they ask you to come to them so they touch you and the pink bar won't disappear.

If you are seducing multiple enemies at the same time and they ask you to come, stroll between them, let them touch you while holding E. If you don't pay attention to them, they'll get angry you do not come to them within a time limit.

Don't aggro anyone else while seducing one guard - if you do, they all will be alert and will fight you, you'll have to leave the location and enter again and repeat seduction.

One touched enough, enemy is charmed. After that if you try to E them, they come up to you and ask if you want some rewards. Say yes, get the scene.

Note: prostitution available once per enemy iirc without reset. To do prostitution again on the same enemy you have to save at the lamp and reset enemies.
There's also a handy skill available in the shadow store thing that will keep charmed enemies charmed after save/reset.

Another note: harasser enemy can't be seduced. They do have CG if you turn your back on them (press space and direction button). If harasser attacks you with any charmed enemies nearby, charmed enemies will get alert and will attack you.

DuckyBoy420

Aug 28, 2022
Anyone know if there's a way into the crystal caves? I found a small passway by destroying a stone pillar in the relic cave, but it's a dead end

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Wondering if i found a bug or not.
When i pressed H key, i couldn't get out of that screen.

Mind you this is a New Game first time played start, and i forgot to make a cheat sheet of the controls "Now do" and the controls list only says what they do.

I am more accustomed to the RPGM games you can press the ESC key to view everything and can use mouse click to navigate or keyboard if you want.
Hence why i am not sure if it's a bug, or i am not hitting the correct key. Yes i pressed H again to see if it would close but didn't.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Wondering if i found a bug or not.

Mind you this is a New Game first time played start, and i forgot to make a cheat sheet of the controls "Now do" and the controls list only says what they do.

I am more accustomed to the RPGM games you can press the ESC key to view everything and can use mouse click to navigate or keyboard if you want.
Hence why i am not sure if it's a bug, or i am not hitting the correct key. Yes i pressed H again to see if it would close but didn't.
to exit the h screen simply press x

Apr 29, 2022
Press X to cancel.
the controls list only says what they do.
Have you tried using controls from the list?
I mean X is not exactly labeled as 'cancel' key there, but it might give you an idea it's useable and you might want to try to press it. Especially when you see Z key being used for something like pulling minecarts and attacks, as X is next to it - usually cancel keys are right next to the action key.
Mashing every control key to find 'cancel' key might not be a bad idea, if you're stuck and have a full list of controls.
Well, these are not the only RPGMs out there.
There are also games with no mouse support at all.
There are games where pressing Esc would straight yeet you out of the game to your desktop, or maybe open inventory or pause the game.
Using left Ctrl in most of these would allow you to fast-forward the text, sometimes it's the left Shift instead though.
In some of these you can move using arrows and use 'enter confirm/num0 cancel' as well as right Shift to hide text.

All in all, most of these have some common controls like
Z or J, Enter - confirm
X or K, maybe Esc - cancel

Pairs like Z/X and J/K for 'confirm/cancel' actions are pretty standard for these games, I think? So if using Esc doesn't do the thing, try using X or K.
Not really a bug. You can safely navigate using defined controls.
Could this be elaborated better? Yeah.
Does this lead to anything gamebreaking? Well, in most cases it does not. I'm more bothered by the "I can't go to the main menu from the game, I have to restart the game completely" thing, and I haven't seen complaints regarding the H screen yet.

BUT
Currently using any of X or Esc key does close the inventory window. But for the H window only using X button closes it, Esc does nothing.
That is inconsistent, that has brought you here in confusion.
Suggestions? Go to the developer , visit the suggestions channel and describe this inconsistency in the controls so it might be fixed in future updates.

Reactions: BonkToHJail

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Makes me think maybe they should stop promising hard dates and just release whenever the next version is ready. Or something. I like this game so it'd be a huge shame to see it either abandoned or become the usual Patreon milking scheme.

Gongohl

Feb 1, 2023
How come when entering combat my attack/z and run/shift keys randomly stop working but only sometimes? I like this game but all the stuff that works sometimes and not other times is very frustrating.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes