Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
Not entirely sure and i can't really check it on my current save file since iv already gotten all H skills but i do believe there is a skill you need to unlock to eventually get the means to prostitute (Sell rewards). for that you need to lvl your exhibition lvl which you mostly do with temptation E or D (For the D temptation option you need to get the 2nd scroll from pink haired senpai.)

If you really don't wanna bother going through the whole game since a new version will be out soon heres a save file. head to the south and you'll eventually run up to a charmed enemy, just use temptation skill on it and you'll eventually get the sell rewards pop up.

Last edited:

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
Do it how many time?
idk for me it works fine just stand away from charmed enemy but in his range of view then hold D / E if he'll say come closer just go to him and click / hold D / E and he'll just ask you for rewards

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
And dis is why I say I'm a code beginner. X3
There has got to be a better way 2 optimize dis nightmare sumone pls help. X3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RayTran

Mar 21, 2023
A very big question
Is there are gameplay video yet?
Idk wat to do after defeat the mage boss and get armory key

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
I would luv 2 get in touch with the Dev of dis game if they can spare enough time to make an account in here and then ping meh or message meh. X3
Although, to let U know, I'm only good at edit existing works, coming up with game ideas, suggested optimizations for games, and game testing. >w<
seek him out in discord, the dev is there chatting with impatient monkeys.
But to be honest,

I rather bother him ONLY and only.

IF the game hits 100% completion
Because modding right now feels too early with the game unfinished currently as it is...
The inevitable bugs and mis-matched code during development could render the mod useless in the end.

RayTran

Mar 21, 2023
But to be honest,

Because modding right now feels too early with the game unfinished currently as it is...
The inevitable bugs and mis-matched code during development could render the mod useless in the end.
Do u have discord link?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
But to be honest,

Well I just mod it for the fun and fight off my boredom tbh. X3
Far as I can tell, there are no bugs yet, although there's sum questionable chooses dat the game DEV made. >w<
Like, why is H images scripted into the scripts database and not in common events? ?w?
Why does the dev's script contain SE playing commands when you could have used common events for dat? ?w?
Or why did the pop-up bubble chats on character's not get proof-read (if they did get proof-read, then dat proof-reader missed sum mistakes). >w>
I do not think seasoned soldiers will use words like "ya...", "Come to me", "I'm coming"(Pretty sure dats cumming?), "Hey, chick", and ETC? X3

Anyway, the mod is almost completed. ^w^
Need 2 add the cross-section gimmick (maybe attach it 2 the images or scripts, IDK). X3
I was going 2 tweak the kissing h acts 2 make em last longer, although decided 2 not do dat as it's in the H battle methods. >w<

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I think, need to add an 'abandoned' tag
I dont see why.
As i can tell the game is still being updated according to patreon and ci-en posts.

Just because noone feels like sharing the updates doesnt mean the game is dead.

syga123

Feb 22, 2019
Horny mofos can't wait and/or play other lewd games xD

Hentai devs got lives too. Y'all need to go get your fill elsewhere if you can't wait xD
You will continue to see unaccounted for excuses.
been going on for four months.
Like "Succulence 2" xD
That's the ending you'll see
Good luck :)

• Haha
Reactions: seethingswarm
Oct 8, 2019
You will continue to see unaccounted for excuses.
been going on for four months.
Like "Succulence 2" xD
That's the ending you'll see
Good luck :)
The complaint is unfounded because the dev still gives real progress reports. There's enough reason to believe the project is being actively developed at the same pace, just more content is being lumped into one future update. The "patreon model" of pumping out regular updates on intervals is not best practice for productivity. Cut the dev some slack, and judge them if the update doesn't live up to your expectations. We're still far from scam levels of wait.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes