Tai Tai

May 7, 2020
Alright, I went through the Flame Knight and the Crystal Mage, but WHERE specifically am I suppose to get the fire scroll? I even defeated the King Slime the 2nd time which dropped a Ruby to the mysterious door which it led me to another boss fight against 2 King Slimes. I took care of those for a Soulstone.

I'm really stuck and need some help in walkthrough detail

notamuted

May 12, 2018
Alright, I went through the Flame Knight and the Crystal Mage, but WHERE specifically am I suppose to get the fire scroll? I even defeated the King Slime the 2nd time which dropped a Ruby to the mysterious door which it led me to another boss fight against 2 King Slimes. I took care of those for a Soulstone.

You need to finish Yuki's (pink wolf) questline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Boxguy123

ISF

Aug 21, 2020

I am pretty sure you just need to go back to the room where you killed the Flame Knight and speak with Lati? or who ever is there. You will get a key to the armory with is located in east corridor. (opend chest had the scrolls)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

236Manko

Aug 31, 2017
I am pretty sure you just need to go back to the room where you killed the Flame Knight and speak with Lati? or who ever is there. You will get a key to the armory with is located in east corridor. (opend chest had the scrolls)
you're thinking of the underground prison key, lati gives you that one
which is located deeper in the stronghold

Reactions: ISF

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
In the v0-7-9 the enemies doesn't have their names anymore (harasser, knigh...), is a bug or the names were removed?, i ask because i was trying to find the "Swordman" but i couldn't find it because the enemies dont have names in my game.
I tried a New game but it is still the same.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes