sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
There are more or less complete playthroughs on popular video sites, just fragmented as many get deleted over time due to the arcane rules of smut video sites.
I see all walkgrounds, they were up to the moment with the arena, for some reason people want to record videos with trash games gaining 100 views on YouTube, but they don’t want to record with this game.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update 230723
Released for Supporters
Mini cutscene added for Milk Collection area

Coming up
Milk collection shall continue

Eluku is trying out a new method of distribution which involves uploading the game publicly, and keeping a 10-digit password for extraction on Fantia and Fanbox.
If Fantia and Fanbox still have a problem with this, Eluku will switch to an English-centric website (Subscribestar/Itch.io)
Mosaic is still a last resort for if using English sharing websites doesn't work.
In which case we help pay for Eluku's immigration to a western country of his choice.

Last edited:

Xfi24

Dec 1, 2019
Anyone knows how i can "prepare a tube" to get to the part where she gets added more tubes in the milking part?

Translated with google:
"Separately, if you prepare a tube with many thin tubes at the tip,
the collector will insert each one from the wolf's nipple.
Dozens of tubes inserted into the nipple spread the nipple of the wolf, and the tube is passed through every corner of the breast, and it is
inflated from the inside.
The tubes from both breasts are assembled into a large jar and ready to go."
- translated with chrome

Original:
"それとは別に先端に細い管が何本も付いた管を用意すると
一本一本を狼ちゃんの乳首から挿入する収集官。
何十本も乳頭に挿入されている管が狼ちゃんの乳頭を広げ、乳房の隅々まで管が通され
内側から歪に膨らませれてしまっています。
両方の乳房から伸びている管を、巨大な瓶に纏めると準備が完了します。"

(text from the update on elukus website)

For me it stays stuck in a cycle were nothing goes forward after he puts her on the milking "device".

Last edited:

Maddog3316

Oct 23, 2022
I downloaded this version, is there no masturbation keybind anymore? I get to the tree/tentacle pit thing where going futa is inescapable because the aphrodisiacs' in the air force your exotic meter up and i can beat the bug and the tree but when i get out of the pit i can't save at the hay p because I'm stuck in futa and cant masturbate to get rid of it. I've tried E+ just about every button on my keyboard. E+S when your in the pit will do an animation to remove cum build up caused by the bug but thats about as close as you get and doesn't remove your futa state.
Edit: Figured it out, some reason my keybinds weren't working, just needed to close and relaunch. Also, is the big dog looking statue with the doors still the end of the current content? I've repeatedly gotten here on a few versions and there seems to be no way off that machine once you get on .

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Also, is the big dog looking statue with the doors still the end of the current content? I've repeatedly gotten here on a few versions and there seems to be no way off that machine once you get on .
Newest content is back halfway down the cliff.
If a cliff plant tries to asphyxiate you, you've gone too far.

Reactions: Broldakka
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes