xhmueel

Jun 10, 2022
I can´t escape the mosquito lair (To get the gold apple) I can spam space at the beginning and then after 10 seconds the Big Boy comes in and I can´t try to break free anymore since the space button doesn't make me try to break free anymore. Help?
P.S: Nvm just had to level up.

Last edited:

Broldakka

Nov 8, 2019
Alright i lost my save moving to a new computer and this game is a bitch to fight through and i am coward who hates working, does anybody have any cheats for this?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Alright i lost my save moving to a new computer and this game is a bitch to fight through and i am coward who hates working, does anybody have any cheats for this?
There's Cheat Engine, I think someone has a cheat table that works

Bread1404

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 2845589
I am not sure if this is allowed but here is the animation I requested as continuation of one of wolf's ending.
is it allowed for me to post requested work?
should I just put the gif here or convert in into a zip file?
Whereabouts do you go around commissioning Eluku? I've always wanted to see an extended ending to the Lickseed boss fight so figure that might be the best place to get it.

Also for those interested, Eluku has said in their blog that the next update could still be a while, so I would expect another 2 or so weeks before anything becomes available.

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
Is there a way to get an 8bitdo pro2 controller - through Wine/Lutris - to work on this game?

Followed instructions of checking off the top row, but nothing happened. Also illegible text (I'm a Linux user)

Screenshot from 2023-08-21 22-54-42.png

Not an expert on controllers when it comes to Lutris, so that's probably a "me" problem.

Screenshot from 2023-08-21 22-57-51.png

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes