Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I did not mean the hotkeys. I mean the whole feeling of moving, attacking with your character, etc.
Oh, are you talking about how slow you're moving and attacking?
By grinding, you can get xp and level up your stats that affect your speed, damage and how much health you have.
Kids nowadays tend to twist words or pointlessly go out of context. Please refrain from doing this.
I'm probably older than you think

• Haha
Reactions: Zetstrike

ipgiant

Oct 28, 2022
A Haiku
If controls not good
Go change them in the options
Don't disregard game.
Love your Haiku
and since no one asked here is the german translation

Wenn Steuerung schlecht
Änder die Einstellungen
Missacht' nicht das Spiel

Last edited:
Reactions: Broldakka

DK00

Jan 29, 2023
How in the flying fuck are you meant to fight this ?
As to how to beat the catgirl, the way I did it was to hold block until she attacks and then when she does, dodge into her attack to be within close range (basically abusing the invincibility frame) and then spamming the rapidfire close range attacks (not the hold attack which is a long kick) until she dodges away. She might block but eventually she will have to dodge to get away since I don't think she can interrupt the attack chain.

Alternatively you can try the hold kick attack when she's at the "perfect range", which is just beyond the range of any of her attacks, but if she blocks, she can try to get in closer, at which point you will want to dodge jump backwards to keep distance. If you hit her, she will fall backwards, at which point you should dodge forward (faster than walking) to be in range to long-kick attack again just as she gets up. The chain can work something like 2-3 times in a row before the catgirl will dodge to get away.

hotelhangover

Jan 7, 2019
Any easy way to level in the cliff area? Or use the pachinko wood tokens to get stats? I'm level 12 and I feel pretty underpowered to fight the goblin challenge arena and getting my ass kicked at the slug

Mar 1, 2020
Any easy way to level in the cliff area? Or use the pachinko wood tokens to get stats? I'm level 12 and I feel pretty underpowered to fight the goblin challenge arena and getting my ass kicked at the slug
Ehhh... That feels pretty underpowered. My suggestions: 1) use someone's save 2) restart, grind max level in 3rd room, I also did some savescumming at that point. I personally don't see much fun in playing underleveled - game never had skill>stats goal. Way I play woodball - spam slightly sprang launcher - about 1 woodball/sec, all balls tend to land in most profitable way.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Forced Impregnation on the Birthing Table

Coming soon
An actual fight vs the scientist and the crawling girl.
Defeating them will finally finish not only the torture room, but the challenge rooms as a whole.
We're getting close to actual story progression, lets go!

Oct 11, 2018
Defeating them will finally finish not only the torture room, but the challenge rooms as a whole.
We're getting close to actual story progression, lets go!

Thank fuck. I wonder if Eluku still remembers that statue at the top of the cliff.

Wait. I hope he at least finishes TigerGirl before finishing the area.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Thank fuck. I wonder if Eluku still remembers that statue at the top of the cliff.

Wait. I hope he at least finishes TigerGirl before finishing the area.
Actually he did, in the latest post he just stated that after finishing this pseudo pregnancy battle after nona give birth to it, and kill the crowmask guy, he is going to go back to work on the main story.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
in the latest post he just stated that after finishing this pseudo pregnancy battle after nona give birth to it, and kill the crowmask guy, he is going to go back to work on the main story.
So, wait, did he ever finish Tiger Girl's stuff? He just kinda said "fuck it" a while back and started the Torture Room halfway through Tiger Girl's Game Over. I believe it was said that Tiger Girl would be finished after Torture Room, wasn't it?

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe no. Here are relevant scenes in order as my memory goes: fly butt?-unbirth?/or-was-it-birth? ; big Drinker fly parasitic eggs ; mermaid egg/birth ; cliff bug butt-worm ; goblin birth GO ; Harpy egg/birth ; new machine content I'd not seen. those aren't proper pregnancy imo, MC doesn't go around with baby in belly. Maybe if you wanna start considering background girl, but most of the time it's a matter of being stuffed with something instead of preg, parasite mostly.

Reactions: Evizzy89
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes