Orinyx

Mar 18, 2021
i can see a new update on the pixiv, but nothing is on his game site.
is this a regular occurrence?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Nona can now give birth

Coming soon
Vengence, but the scientist is prepared to fight back if cornered

Also, if you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral can help him out, it seems.

i can see a new update on the pixiv, but nothing is on his game site.
is this a regular occurrence?
Eluku often updates the site a little bit after the pixiv fanbox

Last edited:

anon4ik228

Oct 22, 2022
How to beat the tiger-girl? It seems simply impossible. Especially considering that I have to replay the first two fights every time I lose

Mar 1, 2020
How to beat the tiger-girl? It seems simply impossible...
iirc Most important for me was distance management and long kicks. I recall it being possible to stagger tiger from her strong-charge-attack, but practically I'd misjudge-distance/fail and get hit 90+% of the time, so I'd just avoid it. Mind you, I haven't play this for a LONG time. Was it Ctrl+left/right to dodge?

anon4ik228

Oct 22, 2022
iirc Most important for me was distance management and long kicks. I recall it being possible to stagger tiger from her strong-charge-attack, but practically I'd misjudge-distance/fail and get hit 90+% of the time, so I'd just avoid it. Mind you, I haven't play this for a LONG time. Was it Ctrl+left/right to dodge?
I don't even have a chance to hit her. She just spamming grabs that are impossible to avoid.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
How to beat the tiger-girl? It seems simply impossible. Especially considering that I have to replay the first two fights every time I lose
A relentless offense will never work. You have to evade and block until you find an opening.

anon4ik228

Oct 22, 2022
A relentless offense will never work. You have to evade and block until you find an opening.
I just used cheat engine. Having to replay the first two battles over and over again only to die to the Tiger-Girl in a matter of seconds was too annoying for me

SilverTheDwagon

Mar 20, 2019
New Update Released
Nona can now give birth

Coming soon
Vengence, but the scientist is prepared to fight back if cornered

Also, if you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral can help him out, it seems.

Eluku often updates the site a little bit after the pixiv fanbox
I cant read the language x3
Where do i get the newest version, if im willing to pay

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
Oh great, after reading the update notes, i prognose that we're stuck for another two months with The Scientist (at best) until we're able to defeat him and finally move on to the next area with zombies and non-futa loli Nona

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
It's been several months since we've had a password/upload here. It's understandable why people are harping for an update. Yeah, I get that Eluku needs cash but uh... This is a website for scurvy seadogs.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Press buttons?
this, its a brutal button masher... it needs a bit of tuning but its functional. just dont ask me for the rythem frankly all of these torture devices go on for WAY to long to be enjoyable. must be missing somethin.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes