O&M's

May 18, 2018
Nope doesn't work too, the .exe didn't even extract from the .rar files, all of the file do, but not the .exe :/
Yeah, that definitely sounds like a false positive to me. Do you have an anti-virus? If an exe is detected as a virus, some anti-viruses will immediately delete and quarantine it before you can interact with it.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
is there any progess after you kill the mermaid boss? because im stuck in that place for 3 days and the more annoying was the gate mechanism just wondering how people beat that shit also im kinda curious on what happen after that and is there any new stuff after the current v231126 for the main story?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
is there any progess after you kill the mermaid boss? because im stuck in that place for 3 days and the more annoying was the gate mechanism just wondering how people beat that shit also im kinda curious on what happen after that and is there any new stuff after the current v231126 for the main story?
After you kill the mermaid boss, you'll end up in some familiar territory, except instead of going left where the plant girls are, you go right and climb the cliff

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
After you kill the mermaid boss, you'll end up in some familiar territory, except instead of going left where the plant girls are, you go right and climb the cliff
how do you beat the boss? because my HP drained to 1% after openin the gate but i don't have the chance to try go back to the bed in previous area, is this the right way to do it?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
how do you beat the boss? because my HP drained to 1% after openin the gate but i don't have the chance to try go back to the bed in previous area, is this the right way to do it?
That's weird, I don't think it should do that.
Do you want a save file?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
That's weird, I don't think it should do that.
Do you want a save file?
sure i can take that, but how do thing supposed to work? because the first ball takes around 48% of my health while i need around 51% to survive when putting the ball to open the gate, before it i can succesfully do like 2-3 times but when i came to the boss room with 1% hp i don't stand a chance againts it and what i mean is do i have to go back to the bed in the previous area after i unlock the gate or is there any other way to replish my health back?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
thanks for this. Just to know... the minotauro isnt finished yet?

I see stuff about torture room... where is it? :(
You climb back down the cliff, past the cliff goblins, but not the aphrodisiac plant.
Enter the hall on the right, where you'll see Dark Side Kermit the Frog.
DarkKermit.png

Last edited:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
thanks for this. Just to know... the minotauro isnt finished yet?

I see stuff about torture room... where is it? :(
ReadME.txt -> "... As of November, 26, 2023 Backup 9.5 is where most of the new content is located at the moment."

Last edited:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
ReadME.txt "... As of November, 26, 2023 Backup 9.5 is where most of the new content is located at the moment."
where do i find this im new to the thread and for now im stuck at the gate mechanism before fought the mermaid boss

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
where do i find this im new to the thread and for now im stuck at the gate mechanism before fought the mermaid boss
i've been found a way to solve this problem but now i got another problem, with about 30% HP left o fought the swamp king boss but the hands keep got me and the little mermaid also the little red thing are annoying af too so anyone have tips for this boss? or maybe a link to the latest guide, the one on google is expired

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Bruh people reported the Pixeldrain link as virus and they took it down and banned the source account...
Like was it really a virus, or just the usual fake positive and people being assholes?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Bruh people reported the Pixeldrain link as virus and they took it down and banned the source account...
Like was it really a virus, or just the usual fake positive and people being assholes?
Scroll up a bit. The pixeldrain link in the OP is an outdated version, regardless of if it was malware or not. Nixi has uploaded the latest version.

Reactions: Taurom and Nixi~
Mar 1, 2020
...so anyone have tips for this boss?...
General advice, try to anticipate attacks and start moving before you see them. I don't recall if you have to damage both, or just swamp king in bottom-right - try to fight only king then. Game sometimes leaves food for you on the ground in certain places - you could maybe roam around and search for it, pick it up with something like Down+Spacebar(Precise), eat with Tab+Right iirc.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
phew, today was my day off and im grinding this shit up and been able to defeat the swamp king and going to the place called arena but i didn't find anything to beat the cat girl (is it the girl from the furry village? seem like a story like monstrous horror show here :)" ) but other than that everything is worth of my time and soul like the spider/flies thing, harpy, plant thing on the vines but if i recall it right as for now there no content from the minatour statue right? because i've been maxed the sperm amount and nothing happen nor i can escape the statue and die

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes