master022

May 9, 2018
I used the memory editing method. It worked for me and I did not look further into the issue. There might be a save editor that works somewhere, but I don't know. Perhaps someone else does know better.
I see somebody might let me know or i will have to test it for mine self

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Untamed,帖子:12437245,会员:482638 said:
按住并移动。由于某种原因,除非按住向下按钮或用于爬行的任何按钮,否则您无法移动。
[/引用]
Still not work, i can't use tap either.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Still not work, i can't use tap either.
Did you redefine your controls last time you played?
You'll need to redefine your controls each time you start the game.
您上次玩游戏时是否重新定义了控件?
每次开始游戏时,您都需要重新定义控件。

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Did you redefine your controls last time you played?
You'll need to redefine your controls each time you start the game.
您上次玩游戏时是否重新定义了控件?
每次开始游戏时,您都需要重新定义控件。
[/引用]
Yes, i do. It's awful weird.

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
Just skimmed through his recent blog. Damn Eluku is going full guro this time. New boss design sounds like nightmare fuel.

ArhiLich

Aug 25, 2021
How do I launch "full screen"? Nothing is visible below. For a monitor "1920 x 1080", "F6" is useless shit.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
How do I launch "full screen"? Nothing is visible below. For a monitor "1920 x 1080", "F6" is useless shit.
I don't believe you can. Third party resizing programs don't seem to work, either.
My suggestion: Right-click desktop > Display settings > Select the monitor you want to play on > Change the size of text, apps, and other items
It's not full screen, but you can get it pretty close.

ArhiLich

Aug 25, 2021
Я не верю, что ты сможешь. Сторонние программы изменения размера, похоже, тоже не работают.
Мое предложение: щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на рабочем столе > Настройки дисплея > Выберите монитор, на котором хотите играть > Изменение размера текста, приложений и других элементов
Это не полноэкранный режим, но вы можете получить его довольно близко.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Спасибо.

Reactions: Zmorin01 and O&M's

jtoron

Sep 19, 2022
having some trouble getting this to run properly. when i start it the game's visuals will constantly switch between the actual game and a completely black screen. the game otherwise seems to work fine. no problems with audio and i can control the character and interact with menus just fine but can't get the visuals to work right no matter what i do. cutscenes not affected and play normally.

unsure how connected the two are in terms of engine or whatever but one of eluku's other games (fairy fighting) runs just fine.

any ideas?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes