Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
having some trouble getting this to run properly. when i start it the game's visuals will constantly switch between the actual game and a completely black screen. the game otherwise seems to work fine. no problems with audio and i can control the character and interact with menus just fine but can't get the visuals to work right no matter what i do. cutscenes not affected and play normally.

unsure how connected the two are in terms of engine or whatever but one of eluku's other games (fairy fighting) runs just fine.

any ideas?
Might need to put it in a shorter file directory?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
ayo, someone know the password for the 231217 archive please ? thanks :)
Oh, we've known the password ever since it came out, we're just sitting on it and waiting for the right time to post it when we want to ;)[/s]

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Happy New Year!

New Update Released
Added some things to the Touture room. A mask, anguished pear, and a pair of hands.

Coming Soon
Mask will spray aphrodisiac gas
Hands will grab and molest Nona
The pear will also be used
All three will be combined in an attack against Nona

2023 has come, or is coming to an end, depending on where you are.
Eluku wishes you a happy new year, and hopes you can continue your support.

Please understand, the current frequency of updates is the upper limit of what Eluku can do, due to developing this game alone and also being employed.

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
did he talk about whats next? i mean after this final part of the torture room?
I think he was planning on adding to the Game Over animations of Slug Girl and Tiger Girl, before moving on to the Bull Machine, ending Nona's futa arc and eventually starting her loli arc afterward.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
2 of my favorite bosses but they already have game overs? What else does he want to do to them?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I think he was planning on adding to the Game Over animations of Slug Girl and Tiger Girl, before moving on to the Bull Machine, ending Nona's futa arc and eventually starting her loli arc afterward.
Loli arc? That seems a little out of left field... Especially for a game of this subject matter.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
Well lets see what he will do with it. Not rly into lolis and zombies are 4/10 for me. But i love his style of doing thinks so...
BUT with his speed (no flame intended!!) the waiting will be...4-7 weeks maybe?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes