RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
If you wake up in that underwated bed, go to the right, under the stone where the jellyfish hatch is something like a device with a closed passage on the right, you need to "sit" on this device, I don't remember if you need an item. Be shure you got newest version of the game.
yeap sorry i realized i got an old version

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
update 531 out now, and because i now realized removing the 200 from the 200xxx means that if someone discoverer this post on f95, they might not understand the game is very different from the 100xxx... whelp... deal with it...
Eluku Blog ( ) and Eluku's uploader site ( ) password = eluku

Needle spider added to needle fly area, will move in for the kill when your guards the lowest... or when your buns are full... one of the two... Also movement bug fix's but i'm sure everyone was only interested in the spider... poor bug fixs...
Consider donating to eluku, can find links on his blog93 page in top right corner.
(→ Please donate and support from the item “About donation”. → You can also support from shopping on Amazon and DLsite.com. → Support is also possible via PayPal.)

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
So after ive killed the boogey orc and went past the orc/guy you licks you when you move i enter the purple area but im stuck in a animation and cant do anything

Heres a pic of the bug im having

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Found the problem... you have to hold s inorder to crawl forward even when forced to crawl....

CASDIS

Jan 13, 2019
It feels weird that the mini game is so much harder than simply not getting caught at all.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
version 614, eluku's been workin on a new boss for the cliff area, "egg egg harpy" and i'm starting to doubt that eluku's coming up with these names him self...

Egg harpy grab added to the game, along with a simular fight to the underwater king fish thing who's name i don't want to know... bet its "big dick fish" or something...

"Please donate and support from the item “About donation”. You can also support from shopping on Amazon and DLsite.com. Support is also possible via PayPal. ■■"

Reactions: Akor87 and Cyriel

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Whats with the reactions to my old post? like, eluku put out a update, and i'm over here taking all day to post it... where's all the dislikes at? oh right, this isn't youtube...
Version 621 out and yeah... idk memes man :p
and my mega upload so peps don't gotta go threw chiness website... or is it japaness? i forgot...
Double grab animation added to harpy's along with a hit box for them when they're flying. BTW, their called egg harpys... becuase funny names :D

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
version 705 out and about, lookin for some... tail? what do furrys say their looking for when they wanna have sex?

Harpy now has a hp bar; however, she can't be killed yet... becuase she is your new god, all bow to the egg harpy... or becuase eluku's making new animations and hasn't made the next area yet... its probably the first one... Grab animation added to harpys for when wolf has a stick-in-hand

P.S. Should probably get permission from a pep to edit the authors post or create a new thread with the new links and all that so this game appears under latest updates each week so more peps know about this game as i'm sure some peps have forgotten this game even exist... or not... could just keep being lazy and use mega... why am i typing all this here? because i felt like it... your not my mom so deal with it >.>

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
Hi! Someone knows if these are still in Game?

I've searched on the game areas, but couldn't find anything

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Hi! Someone knows if these are still in Game?

I've searched on the game areas, but couldn't find anything
Thats from the old wolf's dungeon, you can download it form eluku's blog. It only has 3 or so area's and only 2 enimes but 4 or so sexual attacks.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
version 705 out and about, lookin for some... tail? what do furrys say their looking for when they wanna have sex?
Mega
Harpy now has a hp bar; however, she can't be killed yet... becuase she is your new god, all bow to the egg harpy... or becuase eluku's making new animations and hasn't made the next area yet... its probably the first one... Grab animation added to harpys for when wolf has a stick-in-hand

P.S. Should probably get permission from a pep to edit the authors post or create a new thread with the new links and all that so this game appears under latest updates each week so more peps know about this game as i'm sure some peps have forgotten this game even exist... or not... could just keep being lazy and use mega... why am i typing all this here? because i felt like it... your not my mom so deal with it >.>

Thanks for the update and links. Really appreciate you keeping the thread alive here. I do think Eluku's games are under rated. He is very consistent with the updates, and the content is solid.

That said do you have any information on a potential walk through or some way to cheat through this game? Fairy Fighting had an easy mode, but from my experience with this game it's fairly difficult and required a bit of grinding. (but my experience is probably a bit outdated).

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
That said do you have any information on a potential walk through or some way to cheat through this game? Fairy Fighting had an easy mode, but from my experience with this game it's fairly difficult and required a bit of grinding. (but my experience is probably a bit outdated).
Someone named MilesKiyaAnny posted a save on page 24 that has hacked stats, but you can create your own cheat save with cheat engine by killing the first baddie before he tears your buns open and then saving in the bed in the next area. Then open your inventory and changing the value type to all, typing the your current xp, heading into the next area and killing one of the midgets (if someone take offense to the word midget then dislike this comment... or move on cuz your buns shouldn't hurt from 1 word...) in the next room and yeah... Theirs a lot of guides online if you need a tutorial for cheat engine but some people have posted cheated saves already if you just wanna go back and look for them. I'll post a save at the boss fight when eluku finish it when i post the update here so peps can mess around with that. God why did i type so much? Because I care... or because I wanna waste everyone time...

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Version 712 out and about, high in the sky! Its a bird! Its a plane! No, it's a woman with wings for arms, egg's falling out of her rear and a very annoying high pitched voice... not funny? Can see this is a tough crowd...
Second area added to the harpy area. Entering the any of the area's will block you from returning, so be sure to save at the bed before the harpy fight... unless your doing a "All boss's, no hit, no save" speed run... why you would do that with a unfinished game is far beyond my understanding... Will post next weeks update instead sense this update add's no new "content."
Eluku's blog and eluku's uploader page
Consider donating threw Eluku's blog.

P.S.
"About Wolf's name - It's called NONA, but it doesn't make much impression." So i can finally stop calling her wolf...

donaldcrack

Oct 22, 2018
Update 510 up on eluku's site, smoll update so won't post here. Download from uploader site if you want it.
Defeat added to needlefly along with "Updated so that larvae can be excreted when NeedleFRY larvae are found in the cliff area "
translation is hard pwp

I believe that site was fan made and had a build from over a year ago posted on it, and a list of saves was posted by heluxor
on page 24. The needlefly (the one that puts a worm in your buns on a cliff) is the current end of the game, check back next week when i post a mega download if you don't wanna download threw chines uploader site or you can't get it to open.
Does it work on new version? I mean saves...

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
AYYY, so this finally got updated! Can i finally stop posting updates in the comment section now?
Such great times... now i'm gonna get fat and lazy sense i have no more responsibility... thanks whoever updated the page... ;-;

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes