donaldcrack

Oct 22, 2018
How to climb mountain, when i ssaved catwoman, she wants from me golden yellow, but cant progres because cant climb up :/

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
How to climb mountain, when i ssaved catwoman, she wants from me golden yellow, but cant progres because cant climb up :/
You have to backtrack and find what she wants i believe. if you want to skip that specifically i can offer you a save.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
How do you beat the two harpies? They don't die but don't kill me either. Is this the end of content?

AYYY, so this finally got updated! Can i finally stop posting updates in the comment section now?
Such great times... now i'm gonna get fat and lazy sense i have no more responsibility... thanks whoever updated the page... ;-;
To request a thread update, report the latest post that has a game update link. :)

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
am I supposed to climb this thing? no matter what I do, she just dont grab the damn string, I have just defeated the second boss, that girl holding another wolf girl, now I need a gold apple for her, behind is just the boss room dont know what to do

-EDIT=solved

Last edited:

|Mryonu278

Feb 8, 2018
am I supposed to climb this thing? no matter what I do, she just dont grab the damn string, I have just defeated the second boss, that girl holding another wolf girl, now I need a gold apple for her, behind is just the boss room dont know what to do
Go back to map with "fence" now you should be able to go inside it.

Reactions: Movikx

potatobird

May 9, 2018
Anyone else having new difficulties stripping the clothes off for the first puzzle? Even rebinding the controls doesn't seem to work which means i'm stuck and can't progress

Sofian1337

May 26, 2017
yeah the sex is amazing but I cant get far its way to hard and those little hook armed goblins stun lock me every time and I cant outrun them

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone else having new difficulties stripping the clothes off for the first puzzle? Even rebinding the controls doesn't seem to work which means i'm stuck and can't progress
I wouldn't mess too much with the keybinds, they change a few times over the course of the game. I believe you have to hold S+E for a second for her to strip. You can always have the tongue monster take off your cloths if you are stuck.

Reactions: Forge Wright
Feb 7, 2018
Hey, Does anyone know if there is a copy of this game where I can edit the sprite sheet? I'm personally not a fan of futa but love the game up until then so want to make a non futa version patch for main character. I wont bother if at some point, she lost the dick however.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Hey, Does anyone know if there is a copy of this game where I can edit the sprite sheet? I'm personally not a fan of futa but love the game up until then so want to make a non futa version patch for main character. I wont bother if at some point, she lost the dick however.
Eluku has considered having nona lose her special bits, or adding in a second route that doesn't include the futa village, but it probably won't happen for quite some time... unless it does after the harpies and i'm completely wrong... Everything after the futa village is all futa, and 90% of the enemies sexual attacks revolve around the futa bits. So if you could edit the game, you'd have to redo almost all content from the village on wards. You could take the second option and just not get grabbed and don't walk into any pink gas... but wheres the fun in that?

Feb 7, 2018
I'm not planning on changing anything besides the last scene before leaving the futa village. I'm willing to undo the futa contents after the village. I'll leave futa while in the village for story reasons but would hate the rest of the game to have her stay as futa. I'm ok with dicks on girl for a bit but personally, dick arn't my cup of tea, eh or straw? I'm even willing to edit animation that removes her dick around the end of the futa village or directly after, for story reasons. I just don't like dicks on girls.

D

Deleted member 1004657

Help , I do not know what to do , I'm hours here .
Ajuda, eu não sei o que fazer, estou horas aqui .

I spent, it was necessary, several clicks on the space bar . :rolleyes:
Passei, foi necessário, vários cliques na barra de espaço .
1595922730742.png

Last edited by a moderator:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes