Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to extract this compiled game? This game is made in click team fusion. The developer confirmed it and I found it when attempting to extract the game. I already tried Freddy Explore to no luck. I just want to rip the sprite. I been working on finding out a way for half a decade now to luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: VL4DST3R

NedFlanders

Oct 13, 2021
Can the mirrors be updated? For some weird reason, the download site puts up a captcha that I cannot pass. Even when I complete it, the captcha just reloads itself.

Droxs

Jul 24, 2020
what to do next in the minotaur statue ?
and when you fight a snail woman in the arena, how do you beat her, the blue bar is full and doesn't lose?

Iostats

Dec 29, 2019
what to do next in the minotaur statue ?
and when you fight a snail woman in the arena, how do you beat her, the blue bar is full and doesn't lose?
Snail woman is as far as the game is developed right now, and you can't beat her yet

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, it's through there that I get the problem. When I try to go on to ux.getuploader.com, cloudflare blocks me.
Strange, never had this issue. Are you using a proxy?

Oh? So he updated it? Last time I remember you could only fight the cat = o
Usually Eluku updates the game every Sunday to every other Sunday. Right now the Snail Girl has 2 attacks completed, what's missing is her third attack and the three attacks of our wolf girl.

NedFlanders

Oct 13, 2021
Strange, never had this issue. Are you using a proxy?

Usually Eluku updates the game every Sunday to every other Sunday. Right now the Snail Girl has 2 attacks completed, what's missing is her third attack and the three attacks of our wolf girl.
Yeah, though I'm not gonna try and DL something like this without one.

GeminiWitch115

Nov 20, 2020
I'm past the swamp now, and I've been swimming around in the water for a while now. There are two littl statues on the ground, and I tried interacting with both, but they both kill me. I did notice a glowing orb of some kind next to the one on the left hand side, but I can't grab it for some reason. Thank goodness that I found the save point though, cause I would have lost my marbles if I didn't. If someone could direct me on how to grab the glowing orb or how to get to the next portion of the game, I would super duper appreciate that.

EDIT - So I found that I'm supposed to get the blue orb via sitting on the rock. However, that's a problem cause I entered the area with very little health. Now I think what I need to do is find a way to get more health so that I can sit on the rock and get the orb. Because it seems that there's no way to increase your health from this point going forward, I decided to look into the cheat engine that I see everyone talking about. I tried downloading it multiple times, not only did it take forever to work , but when I finally did get a downloaded copy, it doesn't come with a .exe. file for me to actually run in.

I've got myself in one agitated mess if I do say so myself. I just wanted to progress to the next part of the game, is that so bad?

Last edited:

GeminiWitch115

Nov 20, 2020
I've decided to step away from the game for the night. If I don't I'm liable to either destroy the computer or have a heart attack from rage. I'm leaving a list here of things that I need to figure out to put my soul to rest -

1. A thorough tutorial on how to install cheat engine with troubleshooting on various error messages you might get. I would love to have it for other single player games that I have, but I can't seem to download the one that's meant for install without some new error message popping up. At this point, I'm even looking into getting an alternative that I can actually use.

2. How in the world to install the saves. I looked through this thread, looked on another forum site and couldn't find it. It could be that I'm dumb and just overlooked it. It could also be that I've been messing with this game for the past 4 hours and my head hurts, but who knows at this point. I downloaded some of the saves but can't for the life of me figure out how to install them. Getting the saves isn't even about having the higher stats anymore, I just want to get past the orb underwater part. The save data that I have (my original from playing) is almost useless now because I'm stuck in the underwater part with literally 1% health, and there's no way to heal yourself without food. There's no food for miles and there's only more enemies to kill you.

This game has effectively irritated me on a whole new level of fuckery - between the cheat engine situation, to the health, to the installing the saves, my brain just hurts too much for this. Maybe I'm just dumb or something, but I am now going to bed and will figure this out tomorrow. Any help that anyone has to provide is super appreciated.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The save games you download should either be a "game.ini" or a data folder.
If you have saved your game at least once there should be a data folder in the folder where the Wolf'sDungeon.exe is, and in said data folder is "game.ini".

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes