Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
just want to comment about the latest review by @nuclearbomb

I don't exactly agree or disagree with his/her review, only what he/she said about everything is unlocked in the gallery, and thats not true fyi.., there are a lot more scenes can be found on more stages/map, that are not yet included in the gallery

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
just want to comment about the latest review by @nuclearbomb

I don't exactly agree or disagree with his/her review, only what he/she said about everything is unlocked in the gallery, and thats not true fyi.., there are a lot more scenes can be found on more stages/map, that are not yet included in the gallery
Agreed. The gallery is not done. Many models in the game are not included within the gallery. Also the gallery does not have the bad ends. The bad ends are some of the best and a lot of effort was put into them. Every model has a unique bad end to experience.

Reactions: Vokyanh05

bublik

Jun 13, 2017
Кому там трудно играется? Да она ломается простой "Артмани" или "Cheat Engine"
Хотите уровень - пожалуйста!
Хотите стать бессмертным - тоже (всего за пару отсеиваний).И ЗАМОРОЗКОЙ -Значения!

Who is difficult to play there? Yes, she breaks a simple "artmani" or "Cheat Engine"

Want a level - please!

Want to become immortal - too (in just a couple of cleavings). And freezing - approach!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fly'earth

zantaclaws

Oct 3, 2017
Im having an odd issue, everything is moving extremely slowly to the point that playing is like watching a power point. Anyone have any ideas on a fix?

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Are there even any humanoid enemies after the futa village or is it all bug and plants and thigns that want to climb into your asshole with their entire body and not just their penis?

nickyfartson

Jun 10, 2017
I guess the cat fight isn't beatable, when I take her down she just struggles on her own on the floor and brings the blue bar all the way red, actually knocking me down. am I missing something ?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Are there even any humanoid enemies after the futa village or is it all bug and plants and thigns that want to climb into your asshole with their entire body and not just their penis?
There are some after you start climbing a cliff

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Im having an odd issue, everything is moving extremely slowly to the point that playing is like watching a power point. Anyone have any ideas on a fix?
Are you using an old save file + new WolfDungeon.exe software? Sometimes merging old files with new ones can cause delay. It depends

Xarn

Oct 26, 2017
I guess the cat fight isn't beatable, when I take her down she just struggles on her own on the floor and brings the blue bar all the way red, actually knocking me down. am I missing something ?
Should work just fine. You get her hp to 0 and then go over to her and press down or something, animation plays. Do this 3 times if I recall correctly and you get the slug girl fight next. You can also go to the cat fight and press space by default to skip the cat girl scene animation and e or something by default to go to the slug fight right away.

Edit. Got the slug girl's hp to 0 but nothing happens, so I guess you can only lose two rounds to her currently? There seems to be no final/3rd losing move or animation against her. After you've been downed 2 times, she just keeps moving around you without doing anything. Got some... interesting animations in each round though.

Last edited:

TheLukas131

Nov 30, 2018
Had the same issue, right-click on the .exe and set compatibility mode for Windows 8, deactivate full screen optimization as well did it for me.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I recommend checking out the artist's other games, he normally does fighting styles ones with the same great unique style and varied animations
Fairy Fighting is Eluku's only other game.
I think you're talking about Toffi-sama who made Fairy War, which coincidentally is the game that inspired Eluku to make Fairy Fighting

Reactions: Maiuw2
Sep 27, 2019
How do you guys even add saves? I can't see any game.ini or any data folder in the download or even after sleeping in the first bed, where am i supposed to put everyone's saves in?

Xarn

Oct 26, 2017
How do you guys even add saves? I can't see any game.ini or any data folder in the download or even after sleeping in the first bed, where am i supposed to put everyone's saves in?
Game creates a folder called "data" in it's current location, place the Game.ini file in there. For example: Desktop\Wolf's Dungeon (folder with the game exe) \data

Last edited:

zantaclaws

Oct 3, 2017
Had the same issue, right-click on the .exe and set compatibility mode for Windows 8, deactivate full screen optimization as well did it for me.
Unfortunatly that did not work for me, the title screen is much smoother but the game itself seems unchanged. Any other tips?

Are you using an old save file + new WolfDungeon.exe software? Sometimes merging old files with new ones can cause delay. It depends
This is a brand new install with no saves.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so i got to the area with a futa girl and a spear and i cant kill her she has no health bar that or takes way to many hits and im level 5 going into that fight

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes