weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
so i got to the area with a futa girl and a spear and i cant kill her she has no health bar that or takes way to many hits and im level 5 going into that fight
Lose to her. It is an event you have to lose. Their are two bad events. One where the futa cat fills you with enough lust that you fall for her or you are beaten and tied down by her spear. After the defeat, you are brought to the "Futa Cat Tribe." Here you will play as a Futa Cat Shaman. Your goal is to keep "Wolf" alive and ready for the "ritual." To succeed you must ensure Wolf's health does not drop to zero. If you succeed in the ritual, "Wolf" will have to go through another bad event. That event Wolf's health HAS to reach zero. After all of that, you will awake in prison cell. You have made it to the next stage. Good luck!

Rapbear

Jul 2, 2019
I reading over here that cheat engine can be used in this game but is it safe to download? My antivirus detects it as a virus and won't let me download it.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I reading over here that cheat engine can be used in this game but is it safe to download? My antivirus detects it as a virus and won't let me download it.
I recommend you do not download cheat engine. It is up to you, but in my opinion, do not.

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
If you're that afraid of using then you shouldn't.

But a lot of games here are really grindy and I just want to have a good time, not waste my time with mechanics made for me to lose. I use it all the time and it just enhances my experience.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Lose to her. It is an event you have to lose. Their are two bad events. One where the futa cat fills you with enough lust that you fall for her or you are beaten and tied down by her spear. After the defeat, you are brought to the "Futa Cat Tribe." Here you will play as a Futa Cat Shaman. Your goal is to keep "Wolf" alive and ready for the "ritual." To succeed you must ensure Wolf's health does not drop to zero. If you succeed in the ritual, "Wolf" will have to go through another bad event. That event Wolf's health HAS to reach zero. After all of that, you will awake in prison cell. You have made it to the next stage. Good luck!
ah ok thank you i thought it had something do with succseding that mini game

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Hm, I simply cannot download this game through Eluku's upload site anymore. I used to be able to. I did have to turn off my antivirus sometimes, but that didn't work this time. VPN proxy to another country didn't work either. Anyone else have this issue? My download will start, go for maybe half a gigabyte, then stop and never progress.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Hm, I simply cannot download this game through Eluku's upload site anymore. I used to be able to. I did have to turn off my antivirus sometimes, but that didn't work this time. VPN proxy to another country didn't work either. Anyone else have this issue? My download will start, go for maybe half a gigabyte, then stop and never progress.
try diffrent browser

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Dude where should I go I'm kinda stuck at this stage
You need to go back to the metal door you saw in the hall, where the two hook goblins and orc with a sack on his head were, is open. There is a boss fight so make sure you have full health, hunger/stamina and zero erotic.

Reactions: uyakuto

Leaf the Leafeon

Dec 5, 2021
I downloaded the game recently, but I've been having issues as the save files aren't working, like the second I close the game it deletes the game data and makes me start from the start, hence making it near impossible to beat the kung Fu orc unless I grind for hours... but then all that grinding is lost the second the game is closed

Mar 1, 2020
I downloaded the game recently, but I've been having issues as the save files aren't working, like the second I close the game it deletes the game data and makes me start from the start, hence making it near impossible to beat the kung Fu orc unless I grind for hours... but then all that grinding is lost the second the game is closed
Game saves when you go to sleep on hay. I assume you do that and there is another problem?

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
can someone plz tell me how the hell do i feed the golden apple to the catgirl i saved from the boss monster
plzzzzzzz

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
can someone plz tell me how the hell do i feed the golden apple to the catgirl i saved from the boss monster
plzzzzzzz
If you don't have the apple then find it after that go near her and press space or E button or idk press every button.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes