dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 1543506
Anyone know how do you get passed this bit?
Eat the fruit, jack off (down and interact or whatever that button was), hold till about60-70%, blueball yourself (make sure you don't ejaculate), then you go to the wall, hold your button to increase speed, should finish before the ball hit your ass.

you have to do it the same way to get back if you plan to go backtracking.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah double post, but I figured this would be useful in it's own way and deserve a second post.

if OP is around, a save folder directory from ULMF contains most of the saves you can just swap them out to get where you want to go.

-TAGS-

Wolf's Dungeon Save, Multiple Saves, Full/Save

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I think Eluku should make it optional after event that removes futa.
That may ruin some of the animated scenes. I think that minotaur where the game is left off on will remove the futa. Every chapter tends to change the mechanics of the Fox Girl. So I have hope.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Zypr69

Jan 23, 2018
So when I start the game it opens for a second andthen closes itself, it then deletes itself and I cant even start it again. I didnt have this issue years ago.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I think I have some good news about the next update. It seems it is now possible to remove the futanari parasites (google translate). If anyone can help test out this update along with me is greatly appreciated. Not sure what needs to done.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_NIGHT_MODE_ID, true);
I think I have some good news about the next update. It seems it is now possible to remove the futanari parasites (google translate). If anyone can help test out this update along with me is greatly appreciated. Not sure what needs to done.

It's a fight scenario, it's unknown whatever the change is permanent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mamaboiii

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
is it possible to enable immortality in the game?
Not that I know of but you can change your parameters if you know the values for example your POWER or DEFENSE but be careful since changing SPEED (I think it was SPEED) over a certain value will crash the game

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Hello everyone, I got stuck right at the second bed checkpoint where I can nourish myself with milk and there is a strange apparatus outside of the room. What do I do here? I tried interacting with the apparatus and monsters in the cells to no avail.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I got stuck right at the second bed checkpoint where I can nourish myself with milk and there is a strange apparatus outside of the room. What do I do here? I tried interacting with the apparatus and monsters in the cells to no avail.
Get naked, you can do this by going to the ork that you had to sneak past and let it remove your clothes then without putting any new clothes heal yourself by sleeping if you don't have enough HUNGER then drink the milk from the girl then go to the ork behind the bars at the end of the corridor and let it fuck you. You will see a another bar appearing under your EROTIC bar named SPERM if I am not mistaking then go over to that apparatus an interact with it. Your health will go down on both of these actions but you can heal yourself by drinking the milk from the girl and sleep. Repeat these steps until the container is full or until the a green light is shown on the machine you will also hear a door opening sound which is in the corridor where the two goblins and the ork with a sack on its head were.

Last edited:

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Oh wow, thank you! I also tried getting naked and then interacting with the thing but didn't think it would be this much more complex.

Reactions: RUVEL

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Hi, I got stuck at another "puzzle"... After a bossfight (which I don't know if it was intentionally easy) I saved a girl and she seems to be hungry while sleeping. What do I do with her? Tried dropping or using the purple fruit next to her to no avail, tried feeding her the unconventional way but all to no avail. Can't progress further

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes