Mar 1, 2020
Hi, I got stuck at another "puzzle"... After a bossfight (which I don't know if it was intentionally easy) I saved a girl and she seems to be hungry while sleeping. What do I do with her? Tried dropping or using the purple fruit next to her to no avail, tried feeding her the unconventional way but all to no avail. Can't progress further
When you escaped the village you passed by Iron gate. Need to backtrack there, get carried away by bugs, escape from their nest and get golden apple, then give it to the girl. Then return to where you got carried away by bugs and go further this time, need to defeat big tree with vines on the left and get the BAG. Give it back to girl and she should open the shop.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It is the Dark Souls of Hentai games bruh :D
More like those Sierra adventure games from 'bout thirty years ago. "Give the beggar a bowl of porridge so he gives you a bag of gold which you give to a squirrel five screens away so you can enter the next city (also walking across a screen may or may not be Nintendo Hard survival horror)" - yeah they were about that opaque.

vKrieg

Jul 17, 2020
WD isn't so hard as you think. All bosses, except Tree, are quite easy and exploitable. The biggest problem of this game is unclear control and hitbox bugs when you don't touch some traps or monsters, but they catch and instakill you anyway.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
WD isn't so hard as you think. All bosses, except Tree, are quite easy and exploitable. The biggest problem of this game is unclear control and hitbox bugs when you don't touch some traps or monsters, but they catch and instakill you anyway.
Oh, I know but because people tend to call games that are hard ''souls'' like I really wanted to point that out as well.
The one thing I hate the most is the controls and reaction time of our character.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
The updated part is ...
-Updated the following in the CatFight room.
・ Added the third stage suction "ovary sucking" in the SlugGirl battle.
・ I can't beat SlugGirl yet,
If you enter the CatFight room, you will not be able to leave, so please save in advance.
・ Display adjustment of gallery background image

Reactions: Viola966

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The game can be played, but the "data" folder itself is not created, so it cannot be saved.What should I do?
Open the game, click on new game, skip intro, walk around and hit the orc ONCE. Then exit said game and data folder should appear. That is what I do.

yjson0718

Jul 26, 2019
I tried as I answered, but it didn't work, so I reinstalled it about 10 times. I don't know what the problem is, but thank you for your answer because I solved it anyway!

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes