Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
I got stuck (again... hurray). After defeating the harpies, after the minotaur statue, there is a device that I can't figure out. It looks like I need to get fucked to get the door open. I tried enduring until the meter fills up, but when it fills, nothing happens and it's just game over after a time. What do I do here?

Reactions: Zetstrike

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I got stuck (again... hurray). After defeating the harpies, after the minotaur statue, there is a device that I can't figure out. It looks like I need to get fucked to get the door open. I tried enduring until the meter fills up, but when it fills, nothing happens and it's just game over after a time. What do I do here?
That is where the game stops currently.

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
That is where the game stops currently.
Oh so I technically won the game, yay! This was an interesting experience... winning the goblin fight in the arena was the most satisfying experience. This game really has a Dark Souls vibe to it, figuring out the best approach to counter the the enemies' bullshit.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Slug Girl is pure bs
You can cheese all other fights with some pattern but slug girl just dick slaps you across the screen and stun locks you with her jizz goo

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Since there's no progress aside from the Arena fights, this save pack is still very much up to date. Accessing the gallery is done at the main menu, though I'm not sure if it's required to have beat those areas or those enemies to unlock that enemy in the gallery, or if it's done by progress or just open from the beginning. The gallery still isn't complete and encompasses 11 / 17 of the saves I've made, roughly like 50% of game, but I'm not sure if the gallery actually includes every enemy or scene from those levels just yet. The gallery also doesn't include any of the game over scenes, of which there an incredible number of enemies have unique ones. So the best way to see 100% content still is, well, going through the game.

Also, in the event that the link to his site here stops redirecting his actual site has shifted to , his twitter is at (Just shifting from fc2 to 2nt)- I say this because whilst he asks for nothing to support the game, and has done this for years for free, using his website and downloading it from there does give him some tiny drop of revenue, as apparently he asks for people not to share the game, but link them to his site for that reason - which is why I won't put the newest exe in this pack.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I remember seeing CGs of this, and seemed way too focused on futa. It is really that focused, or it's easy to avoid?

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
I remember seeing CGs of this, and seemed way too focused on futa. It is really that focused, or it's easy to avoid?
The PC gets turned into a futa about a 1/3rd of the way into the game, and the next areas after the arenas are done are going to focus on de-futafying the PC, so if it ever gets finished it'll be roughly 50/50 futa pc / fem pc, but for now most the content is orientated towards a futa PC. Out of all the enemies there's like, three or four futa enemies, ten or so male and a lot of insects / creatures /parasites but the dick is there in most of the "newer" content whether it's being used or not.

Mr. OwO

Aug 11, 2021
Wow, this game is hard as hell. Can't even beat two mini-goblins in second room. I hope it's just lack of my experience in 2d fighting games.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The PC gets turned into a futa about a 1/3rd of the way into the game, and the next areas after the arenas are done are going to focus on de-futafying the PC, so if it ever gets finished it'll be roughly 50/50 futa pc / fem pc, but for now most the content is orientated towards a futa PC. Out of all the enemies there's like, three or four futa enemies, ten or so male and a lot of insects / creatures /parasites but the dick is there in most of the "newer" content whether it's being used or not.
Meh. It's sad because her model seems quite nice but futa for me it's really a no-no. But thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
I'm getting butchered by the first real jungle section with not one but two unkillable instakill traps, all of which remain entirely out of screen and impossible to see. I've gotten the first section of jumps down pretty well, but I have spent almost an hour straight trying to get through that friggen cave and all I have to show for it is a very good memory of what the MC sounds like when she's forced down on a rock. Goddamn is this segment unforgiving.

vKrieg

Jul 17, 2020
I'm getting butchered by the first real jungle section with not one but two unkillable instakill traps, all of which remain entirely out of screen and impossible to see. I've gotten the first section of jumps down pretty well, but I have spent almost an hour straight trying to get through that friggen cave and all I have to show for it is a very good memory of what the MC sounds like when she's forced down on a rock. Goddamn is this segment unforgiving.
Can't help you, just get used to it. Also this is the easiest part of the game.

• Haha

Iostats

Dec 29, 2019
You can break the rocks if you hit it repeatedly, or one shot them if your strength stat is jacked

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
By attacking rock you can know if its mimic or real rock, btw you can pass the rock by using dash (ctrl) there always tiny delay on attack by rock (also every time you load map there 2 palace where rock can be false so becarefull)

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes