Mar 1, 2020
Eluku's website seems unavailable for some reason. Can someone host a new version please?
You can paste in the uploader and change the number at the end for lastest version . Currently 314, next update will be 315, then 316 etc.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
One of the buttons is block, for me it's CTRL. You can block any attack from her with it.
Block, walk closer, block, walk closer, flail at her, repeat.

But yes, she is currently unbeatable as she has only the first knockdown anim. The second and third are missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018

The updated part is ...
・ Adjust around the gauge in the Slug Girl battle
・ The lower left is the wolf's condition gauge
The condition turned brown when the meat hole expansion was blamed.
When the gauge decreases during the standby motion and the gauge runs out
The meat hole expansion state is canceled.
・ The lower right is the body fluid gauge of Slug Girl.
Wolf-chan's attack defeated Slug Girl
Approaching ↓ key (S key) to grab and reduce the gauge by breast suction
At the time of breast suction, the CPU side is rebuffy.
Gauge recovery when Slug Girl sucks Wolf
Clear the Slug Girl battle when the gauge runs out (not implemented)
-Adjusted so that it can be pulled out early with a rebagacha when sucking.
Slug Girl's gauge recovery deterrence,
・ Adjusted the attack power of Wolf-chan's striking technique against Slug Girl.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
sorry friend, but I reported update ,
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread '[Others] - Wolf's Dungeon [v220123] [Eluku99]' - link ? 5 minutes ago Mark unread

PassWord: eluku

or
i only post what new update about but ok.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Yeah it's way too difficult to enjoy for a lot of people (including me) but if you search this thread you can find a save file list with one for just about every portion of the game so far on page 54
Thank you, the game is too difficult, full of death-trap, and does not give people a chance to struggle.I gave up

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Latest Update

SlugGirl finish scene production and

During the motion production of the new character (Tiger Girl) of the Cat Fight battle,

It's not ready to be released yet, so

UPDATE when it becomes available.

* Because I am busy at the end of the year, it will take some time.

===

It is a front threadless.

>> About the finish scene of Slug Girl

I can think of various things about the finish of the wolf.

It's a little difficult for enemy characters. ..

Maybe you just want to finish it and get to the next Tiger Girl sooner. ..

SlugGirl's urethral birth seems a bit confusing

I think it will be the END that was defeated by the wolf sucking breast milk.

>> About the Slug Girl battle

If you get into an abnormal condition, you can't fight properly until you recover.

It may be better to just run away

I don't think the attack itself is that intense.

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
freaking hard game like ... I can't even kill first orc, he uses graple atack and lick she shit out her, EVERY time I hit escape he just captures her AGAIN ! WTF !?!?!?

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
For those having a hard time beating the game and saying "AHHH ITS SOOOO HARDDD" if theres a save file that skips all that hard work for you, then it was definitely possible to do in the FIRST PLACE. I did it without a save file skip. Get used to working for the prize.

liount

Sep 28, 2017
While the game is hard, as long you treat it like a souls game then it gets easier. Last time I played this was when the lake was open. Got there without any save skips so just take your time when playing this game.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
freaking hard game like ... I can't even kill first orc, he uses graple atack and lick she shit out her, EVERY time I hit escape he just captures her AGAIN ! WTF !?!?!?
They're wanting you to figure out how to do the long kick and blocking. The long kick makes distance and does a little damage. It's a good fallback for any large humanoid boss.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
People need to learn about persistence and finding a technique that works for them.
If the first orc is hard, you're doing it wrong, work on your timing your attacks and blocks.
If you've beaten the orc and you find that the enemies you face after the orc are to hard, beat the orc a few times until you've leveled up your stats.

If the rest of us have beaten the orc, and every enemy up to the latest update (there's a shit ton of them) without there being invincibility frames then you can too. (Looking at you, BRASUM , keep trying and you'll succeed. Never give up. This game is worth getting better at. While you're at it, play Fairy Fighting, it's a great game)

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes