fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Is there any way to change the control and make the screen bigger? Tried to use the option(cant access), the F(number) buttons(cant access) and tried to edit the data(only served to make the screen smaller)

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
This game is still getting updates?
After all these years?
Props, that's some devotion.
Still hard as balls, bet.
Couldn't even get past the first boss back then. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

dyablu

Apr 15, 2018
It's from this morning that I can't play it because every time I execute it my antivirus (windows defender) find that a Win32/Uwamson.A!ml (recognizable as a virus) want to be executed

bastardss22

Nov 25, 2019
i have a strange problem, when starting a game it start extremely slow fps but in Main menu framerate is fine. anyone have a clue?

and i found that when i click other application (destop, or documents etc..) game runs smooth but as soon as i click the game , framerate goes down again.

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
i have a strange problem, when starting a game it start extremely slow fps but in Main menu framerate is fine. anyone have a clue?

and i found that when i click other application (destop, or documents etc..) game runs smooth but as soon as i click the game , framerate goes down again.
Restar your computer, that also happen to me when i start Fairy Fighting sometimes runs extremely slow without a reason, i think is something with the game engine

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Latest Update.

for now,,
The long Slug Girl will be completed.
Next is the last opponent in the CatFight room, "Tiger Girl".
TigerGirl:
・ Each other's physical strength gauge is not a seesaw but an ordinary consumable gauge
・ The body is bigger and more muscular than the wolf.
・ Tiger Girl is also a "futanari", but she doesn't get an erection easily.
・ To hunt down Tiger Girl, or the wolf has received several grabbing techniques,
If you get excited, you will get an erection (excitement gauge)
・ If you make an erection, you lose your reason and it will not fit until you commit the other party.
→ Does the operation become rough? (Beast mode)
・ The futanari penis is about the size of a wolf's thigh.
If it was inserted all the way to the root, it would reach the lungs, so
If it is inserted, it will be forced GameOver ...
・ Attack changes depending on physical strength.
Normal attack mode with more than half of the physical strength.
When it is cut in half, it goes into bait mode and tries to recover by sucking the body fluid of the prey.

(Normal mode)
・ Mainly melee attacks
・ I also grab the wolf from the atemi.
(Bait mode)
・ Forcibly insert Tiger Girl's big hand into Wolf's vagina and grasp the bladder through the soft meat.
・ A state in which one arm inserted into the wolf's vagina is held high
Successful rebagacha
Pull out the inserted hand and go down
・ Rebagacha failure
Tiger Girl holds the wolf's penis and holds the bladder
The reaction of hermaphrodite parasites causes mass ejaculation regardless of the will of the wolf.
・ Tiger Girl that moisturizes the throat and recovers physical strength (excitement gauge also rises)
・ After drinking, slam the fisted wolf on the floor and forcibly pull out the hand.

(Beast mode)
・ Attack with the feeling of losing reason. Penis is in full erection
・ The unguardable hit is a normal attack, and if you eat it several times, it will collapse.
・ If you are grabbed while you are lying down, the tip of your penis will be thrust into your vagina in a doggy style position.
Close the vagina with both hands and the last stand
・ With the success of the rebagacha, you can get kicked and leave.
・ Insert into the unprotected vaginal hole where both arms were caught due to the failure of rebagacha
Wolf-chan is pistoned by a log-like penis that reaches the lungs.
Vaginal meat is stretched into the shape of Tiger Girl's penis
Ejaculate on a wolf who looks like a doll after a fierce piston
When the penis is forcibly pulled out, the stretched vaginal meat is exposed outside the womb.
The wolf breathing insects in a prone state, the vaginal canal that was stretched from the vaginal hole and had a broken muscle
Exposed to the length of the wolf's toes, a large amount of semen spouted from the tip. → Game Over

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes