Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
any tips to beat slug girl? HOOLY MOLY with that fight KEK xD

Edit: srly wtf with that fight? not fair at all...

Last edited:

RoarkCats

Nov 18, 2021
Would anyone be able to tell me how to get the cat fight (arena) good end? I saw it on rule34 and mentioned on another site, but beating her/getting beaten doesn't give that ending

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zetstrike
Oct 11, 2018
Would anyone be able to tell me how to get the cat fight (arena) good end? I saw it on rule34 and mentioned on another site, but beating her/getting beaten doesn't give that ending
I don't think there's a good end for that. As far as I know, the only outcomes of that encounter are either you winning or losing.

What you may be thinking of is the first encounter with the Gray Cat in the room before that fat ass cat. To get THAT good end, I believe you need to have high HP and let her have her way with you until the collect gauge fills. I believe if your HP is too low when you do that, Nona ends up as her slave or something instead.

RoarkCats

Nov 18, 2021
I don't think there's a good end for that. As far as I know, the only outcomes of that encounter are either you winning or losing.

What you may be thinking of is the first encounter with the Gray Cat in the room before that fat ass cat. To get THAT good end, I believe you need to have high HP and let her have her way with you until the collect gauge fills. I believe if your HP is too low when you do that, Nona ends up as her slave or something instead.
Ah, yea, that was it. The placing on rule34 plus one search result that wouldn't load made me think it was a new thing and thus part of the arena.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
can someone tell me the move list and button combos for the catfight arena? Its been a long time since I last played and I forgot how to block or do most moves in these fights.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Uploader Haven has an fake download on it and doesn't let you down load a zip file, instead it downloads an iso file

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
Uploader Haven has an fake download on it and doesn't let you down load a zip file, instead it downloads an iso file
you need to go back to the first page it opened and click it again to get the actual file, thats just how Uploadhaven is

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes