Dest1127

Oct 11, 2021
Hola , como continuo en mi aventura en el lago que hay mosquitos, hay muchos cuando spawneo en el nido, paso a la siguiente pantalla y me bloquea el paso algo invisble, esta donde el monstruo de tentaculos que esta en el agua

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
According to old posts the current route is futa (as we all know) and is almost complete.
the other route the loli route would start after the orcs and before futa village as a alternative route to the futa one
I have no idea if this has changed but the early drafts of the loli route has a surplus of zombies and gore
zombies and gore cool
damm lol ..... he going all out huh. tho that's probably gonna take a couple years at the usual snail phase

tho loli?? o_O
sounds kinda excessive in a title like this xD

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I have reached temple with werewolf statue in some old version. Looks like now content are added far behind my current position.
There are no way to access it from my current position, right?!

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
It sucks the game got so many negative reviews from filthy casuals that got filtered in the first stage.

git gud.
You know, people saying that doesn't make other people become better at playing the game, it takes time, otherwise there's people complaining about their skill level. There's an reason why there are save files for Wolf's Dungeon and all of the other games on F95zone and Ulmf. Not saying that I dislike you for saying that, just pointing out that I don't like people using "git gud" to those that are more disadvantageous like being forced to deal with tryhards that are using disrespectful items, objects, vehicles, etc just to inflict pain on others.

krait55

Feb 11, 2020
and where to put this saving, I just already rummaged through everything and did not find it, please tell me

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
and where to put this saving, I just already rummaged through everything and did not find it, please tell me
There should be a folder where you open the game file Wolf'sDungeon.exe x:/data/ with 2 files Config.ini and Game.ini. Game.ini is your save file.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Wolf'sDungeon 220703

Update Details

While the wolf is being defeated, TG's third grab technique "Meat Oku Expansion" has been added.
Insert TG's fist into Wolf's vagina and insert the birth canal in a straight line.
A wolf who has a huge rock-like TG fist pistoning in the womb and tries to bend his body with pain.
The uterus is crushed by a fist and the stomach swells, but TG never stops.

A wolf who puts his warped body to sleep.
TG's arm and Wolf's body are aligned, and the fist goes straight to the back of Wolf.
A wolf whose fist is pushed into the ribs and his uterus and stomach are crushed by his fist and vomits.
TG's fist returns to Wolf-chan's womb with a dull flesh sound.
When the fist returns to the entrance of the vagina, this time it speeds up and thrusts the fist again TG
Every time TG's fist hits Wolf's internal organs, the speed increases and the depth of the flesh gradually expands.

After confirming that it has spread sufficiently, keep the fist stuck in the wolf.
Make it an exposed person to show to the audience.
In this version, after things are over, I can act with a feeling of assassination, but if it is true,
When the flesh expansion is over and TG pulls out his arm from the wolf's vagina
The stretched vaginal meat is always exposed,
The damage beyond the limit of the pelvis will be effective and it will only be possible to crawl.
TG also becomes a beast when the meat hole expansion is applied to the prey, so
Wolf-chan is made a beast onaho without being able to make a good resistance.

Subsequent notes of Slug Girl (SG)
・ Wolf who was defeated by SG and gave birth to a juvenile in the womb.
The large amount of mucus that SG injected into the wolf's vagina solidified like a rock,
It covered the pelvis and crushed and closed all the meat holes in the lower body.
Even if you put your finger in the vagina, the lid inside the womb is as hard as a rock and can't be helped.
Although not restrained in a jail in a sloppy cave,
The wolf's stomach swelled strangely, and childbirth and excretion were blocked.
The wolf who writhes in pain as the fetus rampages
・ When I was in agony as usual, the door of the prison opened.
A young man wearing a bag appears, puts a suspicious instrument in prison, closes the door, and leaves.
-On a sturdy iron plate, there is an iron tension mold around the knees of the wolf.
Welded in the upward direction, the tip of the tension mold is sharp and there are red and black stains ...
Others have two handles welded to the iron plate.
・ Wolf who managed to understand the purpose while suffering and not turning his head.
Never straddle the tension mold, grab the handle and sit down.
The tip of the tension mold collided with the rock lid at the entrance of the vaginal hole. A rock lid that doesn't move.
-Wolf who grabs the handle and inserts the tension mold with force. The rock lid seems to push the inside of the womb and vomit.
・ Because it is only painful in this state, be prepared and shake your hips up and down.
Wolf-chan who makes the tip of the tension type collide with the rock lid many times.
While blowing out breast milk and shaking the stomach, inserting a tension mold and moving up and down with all one's heart,
The sound of the lid breaking in the womb ...
Wolf-chan who inserts a finger and removes the fragments of the rock lid that have fallen apart in the birth canal.

・ Once you have taken some large pieces,
The thing accumulated in the stomach is excreted from the meat hole like cutting a cough.
・ Wolf's birth canal, with a large lid buried and expanded for a long time
Just spread your crotch and crouch down with a little force on your lower abdomen
The uterus occupied by the juvenile descends to the vaginal opening, so if you breathe several times
While the pelvis makes a dull noise, a huge SG juvenile is born.

・ Wolf-chan, who has finished giving birth, has become lighter and tired, and has fallen asleep.
When she woke up, the juvenile SG who gave birth inserted many suction tubes into the wolf's breast and
Breast milk is sucked intently.
It was
-Wolf who gives up in prison after being tied up by the tentacles of SG's arms and continuing to suck her breasts without being able to move.
Next, I may make another TG grab technique.
================================

It is a front threadless.
>> About "things"
Is there a lot of people who are okay?
Rather than portraying the "thing" itself
It ’s better to imagine what you ’re doing.
I thought it was erotic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
I did try the cat fight the first time now and i can not believe that this fight is the work of the same guy that did fairy fighting...
I'm sorry if that was a bit too salty.

• Haha
Reactions: Zetstrike

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
You know, people saying that doesn't make other people become better at playing the game, it takes time, otherwise there's people complaining about their skill level. There's an reason why there are save files for Wolf's Dungeon and all of the other games on F95zone and Ulmf. Not saying that I dislike you for saying that, just pointing out that I don't like people using "git gud" to those that are more disadvantageous like being forced to deal with tryhards that are using disrespectful items, objects, vehicles, etc just to inflict pain on others.
Stop crying and...
GitgudsCrub.jpg

Derekkun0o

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone else have a link to the current MEGA file ? My PC really doesn't want to donwload it for some reason. Like I can't even proceed to their download page, its just blocked for me ...

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Why are you guys using mirrors to get the game?
I think Eluku prefers people using the link on his site.
Also, another update will be up tonight.

Reactions: stigedidoo
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes