Wiccawest

Mar 8, 2018
I found a temporary fix for my problem. I recently switched to a 240hz monitor and still have my old 60hz, so I tried that. The game works on the 60hz monitor but will always drop to 1-3fps on the 240hz, even if i slide the window between the two monitors. I can use the slower monitor but haven't found a fix to use the 240hz monitor.
I went into display settings and changed my 240hz to 60hz but it didn't work, it's also a g-sync monitor so that might also be an issue. Considering the game I'm trying to play, I'll just call it fixed and move on.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Can´t someone just release some cheat codes already? All you need are three or 4 things:
1. Instant Kill - ONE PUUUUUNCH
2. Full Health Restore - Pokemon Full Health Restore sound
3. Full Stamina Restore - Nona Throws her hands up after Stamina was restored
4. Clothing restore - Even after murdering a moskito, a Hero shouldn´t go naked!

Reactions: Jakeman250

pirulinpinpon2345

Aug 13, 2022
sy al unico al que no se le guardan las partidas, ni cuando descomprimo el archivo rar, solo me deja la carpeta wolf's dungeon, y dentro no hay nada mas que el launcher, y cuando la pongo en la cama, despues de levantarla, me dan un texto que dice que se guarda en algo asi com data/game.ini, pero cuando lo busco, no me aparece nada, solo unos archivos junto al mismo lanzador, ninguna carpeta de datos, ni nada.?

Mar 1, 2020
I tackled with Tiger-girl for a bit. Block-dash(LCtrl+Left/Right) and kick (Standing Attack) ftw, I could interrupt Tiger's charged smash by kicking her at max range. Also, using Cheat Engine, found Wolf-chan's value for HP/Resistance/Fightpower/Willpower bar that's at the bottom, maybe someone will find this useful.
Wolf'sDungeon.exe+13F67 - sub [ecx+08],eax - Depletes-Willpower-Bar-When-Hit
Wolf'sDungeon.exe+2305D - sub [ecx+08],eax - Depletes-Willpower-Bar-In-Grapple-Scene
Maximum Willpower-Bar is 885 (4byte) for me

BaiFang

Feb 18, 2022
i have a strange problem, when starting a game it start extremely slow fps but in Main menu framerate is fine. anyone have a clue?

and i found that when i click other application (destop, or documents etc..) game runs smooth but as soon as i click the game , framerate goes down again.
Late reply here. I'm using a laptop which has a MUX switch and I encounters the exact same problem.

In my circumstance, I temporarily solve the problem by using integrated graphics card to run the game, and NOT using the discrete Nvidia graphics card.

I haven't found other solutions yet, but do let me know if anyone found out :)

Oct 11, 2018
I don't know if I'm just really blind or what, but it looks like Nona loses her nipples when losing to the Tiger Girl's standing grab. :unsure:
Okay, so her losing her nipples seems very mild in comparison to the result of the game over cutscene you get when losing to the Tiger Girl. I fully expected it to go down this route (and have no qualms with it), but I feel kind of bad for Nona every time I see it happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, is there any archive or has someone uploaded old version of game?
I've been looking for some specific old versions of games

I'm not really sure which version number is but I can be specific about what's the feature on each version I was looking for (also most likely old version eluku links are deleted on each update which for me is hard to recover get it)

• The ANCIENT version, Wolf dun. beta or something (The one that nona started with being chain in the dungeon, needed hella mesh button)
  • Pretty old version that eluku are implanting testing the inventory feature (Purple fruit, Wooden D.) which is no gameplay just only play test zone with the dark background I saw it was a unique version as I wanted to keep it
  • The almost near recently version is the test version of gray cat battle cage fight, I saw the first version and look entirely different from finished one I wanted to try myself
That's should be all I needed, still haven't following newer version for while, can i skip battle cage fight form slug girls stirght to tiger? because i really hate slug girls fight.

Oct 11, 2018
Hi, is there any archive or has someone uploaded old version of game?
I've been looking for some specific old versions of games

I'm not really sure which version number is but I can be specific about what's the feature on each version I was looking for (also most likely old version eluku links are deleted on each update which for me is hard to recover get it)

• The ANCIENT version, Wolf dun. beta or something (The one that nona started with being chain in the dungeon, needed hella mesh button)
  • Pretty old version that eluku are implanting testing the inventory feature (Purple fruit, Wooden D.) which is no gameplay just only play test zone with the dark background I saw it was a unique version as I wanted to keep it
  • The almost near recently version is the test version of gray cat battle cage fight, I saw the first version and look entirely different from finished one I wanted to try myself
That's should be all I needed, still haven't following newer version for while, can i skip battle cage fight form slug girls stirght to tiger? because i really hate slug girls fight.
I think I have every version of the game up until this point. I have no idea which version it is you're looking for though.

You can skip straight to the Tiger by pressing the D key during the cutscene that plays upon entering the room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: honkuma

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
sy al unico al que no se le guardan las partidas, ni cuando descomprimo el archivo rar, solo me deja la carpeta wolf's dungeon, y dentro no hay nada mas que el launcher, y cuando la pongo en la cama, despues de levantarla, me dan un texto que dice que se guarda en algo asi com data/game.ini, pero cuando lo busco, no me aparece nada, solo unos archivos junto al mismo lanzador, ninguna carpeta de datos, ni nada.?
Probaste crear una carpeta "save" donde descomprimes el juego? Ahí no deberías tener el problema...

Lo otro es buscar en la carpeta /data de tu disco duro a ver si ahí se está alojando

No prometo responder rápido por temas de internet pero avísame a ver si t puedo ayudar

Reilit

May 18, 2019
I think I have every version of the game up until this point. I have no idea which version it is you're looking for though.

You can skip straight to the Tiger by pressing the D key during the cutscene that plays upon entering the room.
I also would like to get some of the older versions of this game. Could you upload them somewhere or just send them to me somehow?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes